" baby I wanna know the other surprise " I whined laying my head in between his arms as he rubbed his finger through my hair.

" it won't be a surprise if I tell you now Maisly.." he said chuckling. I groaned and rolled my eyes relaxing into his arm.

We parked in a area I never seen. "Are you about to kill me?" I ask laughing to the fact we were in an open spot in the woods.

"Girl no .. really ? I decided to get you out the house and go to a drive in movie cause I want to spend time outside the house " he says rubbing my legs which felt good.

" is this the surprise?!" I gasp excitedly and his face basically told me no. "Whatever what are we watching?" I say taking my seatbelt off get comfy.

"The sandlot and come here " he says wanting to hold me . He scooted his seat further away from the steering wheel and recline it back but I just put my feet on him as he mugged me then played with them by massaging it . He then start to slowly rub my swollen part which kinda felt good.

After like 20 mins I don't feel nothing but being horny and all I want right now is to be held by him since we can't fuck... I mean we can but .. yea anyway.

I crawled over the seat as he look confused then got a idea of what I was about to do . I straddled his lap and laid my head on his chest not even paying attention to the movie and just taking in this moment.

"I love you" he breaks our silence. I look up with my chin on his chest and responds. " I love you more baby" I say and kiss his lips.

I drifted to sleep not even knowing I did but I woke up still on his chest as he was driving us home I assume ?

I move a little and he rubbed my back while kissing my forehead and cheek. "I tried to get you to get in your seat but you didn't want to my clingy girl" he said which makes me giggle tiredly.

He pulled outside of his home and we got out . I went ahead and took a shower with him since he refuse to let me take one alone just in case I fell and injured myself more .

Once I got out I put on a matching underwear set as I felt his eyes paint all over my body I then just slide a tank top on and that was it then I crawled in bed as he watched as he bit down on his lip hard where it's losing its color.

I smirked and laid on top of him as his right hand wrapped around the arch of my back and his left hand was fidgeting with the lace panties I had on.

I wrapped my arms around his neck as he kept playing with my lace panties then he finally slipped his hand through them and rested them on my ass while rubbing it . I giggled into his neck as he chuckled from me laughing.

I start to move a little and the arm wrapped around me held me tightly begging me to stop. "Babe.. you're making me hard" he said grabbing my white tee.

"Good.. " I said into his neck as I moved against him more. He held my hips moving them along his hardness also which lets me know he want to also.

"Mhmm" I moaned into his ear as I sucked on his neck . That's gonna leave a mark . He sat up and i straddled him . "Since you wanna tease me and so ready to do it oh don't worry baby you can slide these over a little " he said moving my panties to the side and sticking his fingers in me which felt good but caught me off guard.

He back moving inside of me causing me to use my legs and push myself up as he push me back down with his hand.

My body arched against his and he grabbed my face softly kissing me with his tongue and I held his face with both of my hands kissing him back as I slowly moved against his finger inside of me.

He smiled against my lips and I raised a eyebrow about to pull away when he says "my turn baby" and I laugh. He then pulls his fingers out of me and slide me into him slowly and I moaned loudly on accident and smacked my mouth with my hand as we both laughed.

We both laughed then he makes me realize. "Baby no one is here so I want you to be as loud as you want " he said picking up the pace.

"Mhm.. is- wait .. loui though" I said through moans as he went faster. "Baby .. he was literally just born so he's going to sleep a lot .. you have nothing to worry about I wanna hear you ... now lay back and legs up here" he says laying me back on my back and tapping my shoulder.

I smirked and bit my lip as I looked at the sexy view in front of me . He placed his right hand on the flat of my stomach and went in and out of me . He use his other hand to hold my leg on his shoulder cause I was squirming as the pleasure felt really good .

"Fuck Amir" I moaned as he went faster and my hand fisted the sheets . He bent down getting closer to me which I love cause we can moan in each other ears.

I wrap my hands around his neck as he went harder. "I hope you have plan b cause tonight I'm not pulling out .. I wanna feel all of it" he pants inside my ear as I nodded letting him know I have plenty.

He licked kissed and sucked on my neck as my nails dug into his back. I pull away knowing I was probably hurting him . "Nah go ahead.. I'm all yours my love mark me up I'll love to see them later " he says placing my hands back on him.

I can feel the hickey he puts all over my neck and that's when he move down my neck to between my boobs and kissing it as he had his hands on them.

He wraps his arms around my body lifting me up as he held me mid air pounding into me. I clinched around him cause I was coming close and he moaned into my ear cause of it.

"Let it go my love" he says and I stop trying to hold it and just let it flow out . I moan in relief as I felt him released inside of me filling me up and he put me on my knees on the bed spreading them so I don't hurt myself . He then slide my panties over again and give me the best back shots and I moan loudly cause it's one of my favorite positions and it felt the best since.. weeks .. I think .. anyway.

"Fuck baby your tight as fuck" he said going slower as we both try and catch out breaths.

Once we finish we shower again and he changed the sheets and we laid down on each other's arms.

He pulled me close to him and I laid on his chest and his hand wrapped around my waist and kissed my forehead.

"You tasted so good but you kept running" he says with his lips against my forehead and I giggle and roll my eyes.

"Baby let's not forget you can't go a day without getting hard at me and also I had you shaking baby I don't wanna hear it " I says rolling my eyes.

He chuckled and kissed my cheeks repeatedly. "I love you so much I swear.." he says as he used my boobs as pillows and kissed them.

"I love you even more my love " I say and rubbed his curly hair that was wet from our shower and afterwards we falls asleep in each others arms.
.

———