Chapter 1

It all started when Kyler told me that he loved me. Honestly I don’t love him back. I think I love Tanisha, but last time I checked I was straight. The thing is Kyler is my boyfriend,we do everything together,but I just feel chemistry between the two of us. “Hey there Gabby, what's up, I haven't seen you in so long.”  Shouted Shelby as she jumped  in front of me startling me. Shelby Hughes was my best friend from all the back in grade school. She was like my sister, we went through like everything together. “Dude, you just saw me last period, and please don’t do that again, I have a major headache.”

“Aww, lighten up. Your break up with Kyler was so much better for you. You have more time for your friends now.”

“Yeah, but he looked crushed when I said we were over. I feel so guilty for making him upset.I think I actually love him back.”

“No, you didn’t, he didn’t even love you, he only said that to get your sympathy. You’re way better off without that creep.”

“Why did you call him a creep?” I asked “He was a cool guy, I just didn’t love him.”

“Wait, you never heard the story about him, have you. Well it is more like a legend or rumor.

“What story?”

“Like 20 years ago, Kyler was still in this very school, and he was the same age. He had one of his -ex’s over to chat. A week later, they found her on his bedroom floor naked, bloody, and dead.

“What the heck? That’s creepy.”

“Yeah, lol, thats why I called him a creep.”

“But how is it possible to stay the same age for 20 years? Only a vampire would be the same age for a long time.”

“Nobody knows, but I think its just a fake rumor, I mean vampires, really, thats just crazy talk.”

“I’m a Twilight freak and you know that.”

“Haha, well I have to go to class, the late bell will be ringing in a minute,see you later Gabby.”

“Ok bye Shelby.” Haha, vampires, really? What was i thinking. I gotta lay of the Twilight.

Later that day...

“Hey, Gabby.” said Kyler 

“Hey, Kyler, I’m really sorry about the other day, but I think I just need a little break from relationships”

“Oh, Ok was it something I did ?”

“No, we haven’t been seen apart from each other once in a year.”

“Ok ,but I have a question for you”

“What?”

“Will you marry me?

“YES!!!!!!!!!!!”

“I am so glad you said yes.”

“I guess I am, too.”

“One more question, do you love me, and be honest.

“YES I LOVE YOU. I have for the past 2 years.Do you love me?” I

“YES I’ve loved you since the day we met” I really didn’t love him, but I did want to be with him forever, and I didn’t want to hurt him again.

“Hey,Gabby”Joshua said. Josh is this really cute guy who is two years older than me.

“So like Mr.Neglia was totally like, I’m ‘flunking’ or something and said I need a tutor. So you're like smart, so do you wanna tutor me?”