TWENTY FOUR: friends<<

"Sunghoon, thank you for acknowledging your mistake. As much I was hurt, that much I appreciate you. I'm just mad at the moment but I believe I'll get over it because I don't know why it's hard to stay mad at you."
Both of my choices will hurt me so I guess it's better if one person stays happy at least. Maybe for the time being, it will benefit both of us .

"I owe that to my looks.." We both laughed at his sarcastic choice of words.
He continued . "Yoona, I promise I will never act like this way. And we'll be able to return to our old good friendship days."
I smiled at his words. But. Friendship. Is that what I really want from him? What did I even want from this apology?

 ✤✩✤✩✤✩✤✩✤✩✤✩✤✩✤✩✤✩✤✩

The next morning

Sleeping peacefully in my bed, I was cradling a pillow to my chest. Then unexpectedly the sun beams caused me to stir as if someone opened the blinds. Someone's saying something. Someone's calling me. It's his voice.

"Yoona, wake up. Wake up! Yoona.."
I groaned stretching out my arms. "What? It's the weekend. Let me sleep more and you go sleep in your room. Goodnight." I shut him out by covering my face with the pillow because those light rays really disturbed me and my precious sleep.
And yes. We sleep in different rooms. I asked for that actually. After that night, it's impossible for me to be in that room together with him just with the tag  'friendship'.

"Then maybe I will have to go out alone today", He said in a sulky way.
"WHERE ARE WE GOING?" At once, I jumped off the bed because going out is really exhilarating especially when you love to go out and have fun but cannot for a while due to circumstances. Apart from that, it just hit me that I don't look like a healthy person when I wake up. How I must be looking right now that too in front of my friend aka office manager aka my husband!

He chuckled. "Gosh this girl! You're still the same. Anyways, glad you prioritized going out with me more than your precious sleeping!"
"Tsk- Just tell me where we are going".
He shook his head. "You will know it when we go there."
"I know that. I just need to know the type of place in order to dress up." I crossed my arms and sat down on the bed.
"Wear that white floral frock you have. And you are already beautiful enough so just get ready the way you like. I'm waiting downstairs. " He smiled and left the room.

Wait. What did he just say? B-beautif-ful? No, IT'S OKAY. FRIENDS CALL EACH OTHER BEAUTIFUL. IT'S NORMAL. Stop overthinking ,Yoona. I should just get ready. Where did I keep my dress?

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

Sunghoon pov •••

I should get a control on my words. We are supposed to be friends. Calm down Sunghoon.