let's save lucas!

Começar do início

athanasia is shutting herself in her room and wont go out

knowing how much she loves all the people working under her he seem to understand but...

for some reason the fact that she is suffering now saddened him.

an emotion he have forgotten over the time.

and a realization stuck him.

" your majesty?" felix said after seeing claude not moving at all.

then claude whispered " diana...Im sorry..I think I used your death and my hatred as an excuse to justify my horrible acts towards our daughter "

upon hearing this felix was surprised

" thats right I'm just a coward " claude said and then stand up.

" your majesty where are you going?" felix asked .

" to the ruby palace " claude answered calmly.

" huh?to the ruby palace?" felix was quite dumbfounded.

and then claude continued " while its too late for me to be the caring and doting father, I will at least stop being a jerk and be a usefull father"

" your majesty..." felix was beyond surprised ..

present time:

athanasia was in her room she didnt move an inch from this morning ...

she couldnt sleep despite being very tired .

and then she heared a knock on her door

" I said I dont want to see anyone . I dont want to eat anything so,..just leave me alone" she said desperately

then contrary to her orders someone opened the door and she heared that annoying voice .

" staying locked in a room for an entire day and ignoring your dutys .." she saw the figure of that empror who she used to see - unfortunetly- everyday .

" just who said you could give yourself such a luxury?"

after all that happend ,why did she have to see him?

him of all people

" leave me alone ,I dont want to see or even talk to you !" she said harshly.

she didnt even changed her clothes ,they were all dirty with blood.

noticing this claude continued talking

" your maids ,your knights and the butler are all trying to do the work you are supposed to do.
they are taking care of everything so that their master wont be looked down on.
are you fine with this?" claude said calmly.

upon hearing this athanasia's face was filled with guilt but she didnt move from her position.

" leave me alone " she said softly.

claude sigh and walked towards her ,he grapped her by the wrist and raise her on her feet

" hey what are you doing?! hey!!" athanasia said angrily.

but claude suddenly teleported near the lake and pushed her there .

she could feel the cold of the water spreading in all her body.

" you crazy bastard what are you doing?!" she yelled at claude who looked down on her .

" I just thought that some cold water will wake you up a bit" claude just shrugged his shoulders.

athanasia couldnt take it anymore .

"seriously ! why can't you just leave me alone!! after all you did to me ! you ignored me ! you made me suffer ! is my suffering really that enjoyable to you?!?!" she yelles at him  with all her might.