The Nightmare's

After my football match, our team was just returning home. Everyone had their leave from the Hare Krishna Mandir ( which is situated deeper in the forest ), none of my friends comes from that side because it was always a lot darker every time in the forest (where I live). My house was lonely there in that place but still, in my mind, I have always loved it. One day my father got a vacation from his company don't know the reason but still, I was happy; because it was time to go to visit my grandparent's house. Before we went to my grandparent's house let me explain to you me and my family's fundamentals. My caring mother Reena; My cool father Tarun; and my small sister Manisha.

It's time to enjoy the trip I packed my clothes and was just ready for tomorrow's trip. The excitement was its spike sleeps had faded away. It was about 7:00 am I got up it was raining everything seemed dark but still, dopamine is striking through my mind, and went up to my daily rituals; Brushing my teeth; bathing; and heading towards my breakfast. I am always obsessed with one thing during the trip to the river Kanchan where I and my family always wash all of our impurity; there is a beautiful city of RamGadh and a beautiful temple of Shiva which we always visit. The engine got started and we are about to go we left our city and started to enjoy the journey. We finally got to my loved place; The city of RamGadh near the river Kanchan "It's time to bath" I said to my family. I enjoyed myself there with intense purity and meditation. Now, it's time to leave and start the journey once again on one side there is a touch of melancholy for this beautiful city and on another side, there is joy for my grandparents.

We are now out and nearly came to my grandparent's house. It went dark on an unlighted evening. My grandparents live on the edge of the Banshee Forest (In the uphills of Kavyeshi). This forest is termed as a "spirited forest" but my grandfather never give a heck about this thing. They live there for more than 25 years and are safe. There are many stories about that forest where people say "it's too dangerous to roam in this jungle after 7 pm". And my savage Grandfather goes for a walk in a lone forest to collect wood sticks for cooking. That's where I found the courage to walk through that imitated story. Now, I finally reach the place my father horned the car multiple times as a signal to his father. My grandfather came out running "Oh my beloved child" we came inside the house with chitchatting and had our delicious lunch in my grandmother's hand. It feels amazing after eating from my grandmother's hand for 2 years. It was an emotion.

Let me explain to you the symmetric of my grandfather's beautiful house. It is too big with 4 rooms and 1 kitchen and 2 bathrooms. It has two floors. I always prefer being on the last floor. Cause from the back window the jungle feels much more exotic and tragic and rain always adds a bit more cinematic effect to it. I came to my room fresh myself and saw many paintings on the wall looks too dark which does not define anything to me. circle, star, rings,666 death of all human which had run out of me creep.

This was something different I had sensed in my life. I said to myself "what the fuck is this?". But still, didn't want the rhythm to be distracted I just went to my bed. The rain outside and the lights off added a dullness to the room and a depressing effect. Somehow, the journey had exhausted me and I finally got some sleep everything was fine until. I see myself on my bed helpless.

I saw someone walking near my door and she is visible to me. At that point, my life flashed through my eyes. This thing causes a dreadful appearance on my face. She turned her head toward me; I am unable to open my eyes due to my fear in me. That would be the fearful nightmare of all time. I directly got up in the morning everything was just dim and looked fine. But at night I was entirely fucked. After remembering the case don't know whether that was a dream or a reality. Everything was just darker from time to time. I saw that girl yesterday in my room who looked like my sister's age (10 years old). Then a thought flashed through my mind that she is a SONAMBULIST (One who Walks In One's sleep) (My sister). It is time to find the truth that is she was my sister or someone different. But before anyone could know I went out of the room and started behaving normally. "Good Morning mum," I said and had the morning rituals, when I was bathing I saw someone from the 1st floor in the jungle standing staring at me. It felt terror in my heart. Just did the things as fast as possible and got down for the breakfast. At the dining table, I asked my grandpa "why was that dark and hell painting on the wall?". He laughed and spoke politely to me and said "which Religion we are?". I said " We are Hindus" then he started sharing a story with me that about 30 years old there was a Christian couple who lived in this house and one day they disappeared. This story causes me to think about the history and the connection between that girl and the photos on the wall