51.~Mixed Emotions~

Start from the beginning

She said as Anokhi was trying her best to control her tears which by then were out of her control and finally she burst into tears while putting her head on her mother's lap.
Rama tried to sooth her..she had seen her daughter going through so much in these days and she knew Anokhi needed time to deal with these things but today she finally thought to talk about these things with her..

All the pent up emotions flowed and Anokhi wasn't able to control anymore...she was just not able to think anything beyond him at that moment.. while her mother was trying to calm her..

Rama- Nikki...beta kuch toh bol..

Anokhi- Maa..woh...

She tried to speak between her sobs while Rama urged her to speak up while wiping her tears..

Anokhi- Shauryaa...

She said while again breaking down..Rama pulled her closer to herself trying to calm her down..
Anokhi needed to vent it all out and if she didn't she might explode with all this pain..

Anokhi- Maine kal raat..pata nhi kya kuch kiya..yaa bola...mujhe nhi pata sahi tha yaa galat...mujhe bass itna pata hai ki main nhi chahti yeh sab kuch..kuch bhi phirse ho...mere saath...nhi chahti main..

Rama wanted to let her out everything she had within herself...so she opted to listen to her silently first..

Anokhi- Jab jisne jo chaha woh kar diya.. mujhse toh puchha hi nhi na...jaise main hu hi nhi..

She wiped her tears and continued while taking a deep breath.

Isiliye main...main door rehna chahti thi usse..nhi milna chahti thi kabhi bhi..nhi chahti thi phirse woh akelapan...par kya karu...shayad yahi hona hai mere saath..

Rama- Nahii..aisa nhi hai..tu jo ab kar rahi hai...kisiko kuch bhi naa bataye bass aise hi door chale jaana...yahi kiya tha na Shaurya ne bhi..

She said while Anokhi looked up at her surprised..

Anokhi- Maa par..

Rama- Haa..maana galat tha Shaurya...ki usne yeh kiya...par kyun kiya yeh bhi toh samajh na..

She said while Anokhi looked away.

Anokhi- Yeh uss baat ka solution nhi tha... woh chahe toh mujhse baat kar sakta tha na..par mujhpe bharosa hi nhi tha usse tabhi toh..

Rama- Achha matlab woh tujhse pyaar bhi nahi karta?

Rama cut her off in middle while Anokhi looked at her..

Anokhi- Nahi...mujhe pata hai woh mujhse pyaar karta hai..bhale hi kabhi kaha na ho...balki yeh kehne ki jarurat hi nhi hai...
Mujhe bass pata hai..

She answered within a second with determination..while her mother smiled back.

Rama- Tabhi toh ussne yeh kiya...woh darr gaya tha...ussne apni zingadi mein pehli baar khudke liye kuch chaha aur uss ek darr ki wajah se usse bhi jaane diya taaki tu khush rahe...tujhe kuch naa ho..

Anokhi looked at her mother in awe while contemplating what she said..
She knew this subconsciously but wasn't ready to face the same as she feared of any such thing happening again..
It was just her fear hovering over her emotions making her weak..

Anokhi- Par maa yeh sab ab bohat jyada...

Rama- Main ab bass itna kahungi ki iss baare mein soch..phirse bass ek aur baar aur uski baat bhi sunnle bass ek baar.. Tujhe khud hi samajh aa jayega ki kya karna hai..

She said while Anokhi silently nodded being in her thoughts..

***
Around Evening

Here, Shaurya was with Kartik as they were there in Ahaan's engagement..
He was all engrossed in his thoughts all this time..