𝟏𝟔: 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐎𝐯𝐞𝐫

Start from the beginning

"Benjamin, stop it, you're hurting her." Alayna said quickly making her way to push Benjamin off of her daughter. Benjamin pulled away and shook his head.

"You both can't believe her, she's lying." Benjamin said, looking over at his wife and at his son.

"Get out!" Alayna called out with tears in her eyes. Her daughter had officially confirmed her suspicions. The night that Melanie told Alayna about the call that had been made to the house, Alayna looked into it. She had discovered the same thing that Sophia did yet she didn't want to believe it.

"What, you can't be serious." Benjamin said followed by a scoff looking at his wife.

"GET... OUT!!!" Alayna screamed out pointing towards the door they had just walked in through.

"You're really going to believe the words of this liar." Benjamin said, trying to take a closer step towards his wife.

"When it comes down to my babies, you better believe I will retaliate. You won't dare hurt me or my kids again. Now get out." She said as she stood face to face with her husband as she had tears coming down her eyes.

Benjamin nodded his head, getting a small glance at both of his kids who also had tears coming down their soft red cheeks. Alayna sighed as she saw her husband turn around and walk out of the door. She quickly made her way over to her son and called her daughter over. The three shared a tight hug filled with sobs and cried.

"It's okay my babies. It's going to be okay. We're going to be okay." She said placing a soft kiss on each of their temples.

After what felt like a long day Sophia walked over into her father's office with an emotionless face

After what felt like a long day Sophia walked over into her father's office with an emotionless face. She walked over to the small glass cellar that held all her fathers precious liquor. Sophia reached and grabbed a bottle of vodka and brought it into her chest.

In a matter of seconds she brought the bottle that was now open up to her lips, feeling the clear liquid going down her throat. The bitter taste brought a small burn to her throat. She did what wasn't supposed to be done. She had officially mixed the drugs with alcohol.

Sophia continued to drink the clear substance in the bottle and made her way over to her fathers desk. She scanned it with the emotionless look still on her face. Her vision came into a family picture. She picked up the family picture that was taken the past Christmas, they all shared a happy smile. Sophia's eyes began to water and she quickly groaned as she threw the picture against the wall.

"Ughhh, I hate him!" Sophia called out before also throwing the bottle that was in her other hand towards the wall.

"Sophia! Honey!" Alayna called out as she made her way into the office quickly making her way over to her daughter.