"Ryan is hogging my baby." She fussed causing me to laugh.

"You better get use to it. She gone be a spoiled brat." I said knowingly.

"Ugh tell me about it. Reagan two point oh. Don't nobody need or want that."

"Girl bye. Y'all love me. I can't wait to get back and see my little twin. I'm so sad I couldn't stay longer after she was born. I feel like I was deprived of becoming her favorite."

As I talked to Myko I grabbed our drinks and made my way back upstairs. I was officially an aunty. Ryan and Myko had the prettiest baby girl I'd ever seen. She had hair all over her with the prettiest little eyes. The perfect mixture of her parents. She stole our heart immediately. Maleia Yumiko Scott.

"You'll never see her with the way her daddy set up. I barely get to touch my own baby before he come and steal her back. Like damn nigga they give gangsters maternity leave too? You ain't got no business to tend to?" She said low key salty that she wasn't the favorite no more.

"Aww hoe hush. Enjoy the little freedom you getting from the man who love you and that baby dirty drawls because when he do start going back to fake work you gone be eating your words."

"I know I know I'm just talking shit. They so cute together it's sickening. Like I'm jealous. I wanna get kissed and cuddled too the fuck? Mama need love too." She huffed as I heard Ryan come into the room with the baby talking shit.

"Hey Ryan. Hey my Yumi pooh." I said using my baby voice to talk to Yumiko as if she could hear me.

"Wassup Rae? How you liking shit so far in the big apple?" Ryan said as he'd now taken the phone from Myko.

"I love it." I spoke honestly stepping into the elevator. "They spoiling me. I might not come back on the cool." I joked.

"I'll come drag yo ass back on the cool don't play. I'll be at the airport waiting at the end of the month and you better be there with bells on." He threatened causing me to laugh. "You gotta bond with yo niece anyway."

"I'm already knowing. It's really her I miss not y'all. Y'all ugly."

"Stop the cap. I'm handsome."

"Of course you are little big brother. Anyway I have work to do. Please kiss my baby for me and show my best friend some attention because she feeling left out. I love y'all." I said saying my goodbyes as I made it back to the suite to help Maddy prep.

When I walked in I sat our coffee down as I noticed our ten o'clock had already arrived. Checking the time on my phone I saw that they were a little earlier than expected.

As Maddy greeted them and gave them the run down on what would take place today I took the time to prep their rack. Grabbing shoes and accessories to match the pieces as detailed on the designers check list.

"You came back just in time. Reagan this is Mr. Carter. Also know by his rap name Harlem. He'll be apart if the show wearing-"

"Rack twenty nine. Angel Rock and James Carl's collection." I said looking over my clipboard before finally looking up to meet the client who had his back turned looking over the items. "Raegan Scott nice to meet you. I love this collection so much I can't wait to see the pieces come together."