Introduction

Ivy Mystique Green shut the bathroom with a loud bang and scrambled to the mirror. She was having a hard time breathing. Her throat hurt and her mouth was dry. She still couldn't believe what she had just seen, whom she had just seen. Slowly looking up, she let her gaze fall on her reflection in the mirror.
Her long mass of long and curly strawberry blonde hair hung loosely behind her back. Her sparkling green eyes stared back at her and finally she could not take it anymore. With trembling hands, she took out her phone and dialed her best friend.
There was a ring on the other side of the line, "Ivy am..." "Beverly! He's here... "Ivy said breathlessly." Calm down Ivy... Who's there? Are you okay? Are you hurt? "Ivy could hear the panic in her best friend's voice. She fought hard to keep hers under control," Enzo! Except now he goes by the name Pierce Quimby! "
" No! "Beverly gasped, forcing Ivy to shut her eyes." Don't say it Beverly... Please don't... "" He is your boss, isn't he... "It was more of a statement than a question." Yes, sadly, I mean how much worse can things get? "

Guys, so this my first story here. There might be some errors but please bear with me coz am kinda new to all of these. Please vote and comment... Am kinda living on them. Thanks!! Mob love.

- A.