SilverxBlaze

Silver was floating above Crisis City, watching all the flames and making sure there was no sign of Iblis. He flew towards his home, a little shack, that was a ways away from any flames.

"Blaze?" Silver asked. "You here?"

"Yes, Silver... I'm here..." She replied solemnly, coming from the other room. They both lived together in a small, two room shack.

"Something wrong?" He asked, looking at her in concern from her saddened tone.

"Nothing's wrong... Just... I saw another family today get enflamed by Iblis... I.. I can't cannot bare to watch this happen anymore... I know I can hold him captive within me.. Why won't you let me do so to protect the rest of our world..?" Blaze asked, looking up at him in sorrow.

Silver grabbed her by the shoulders and hugged her tightly. "You know why I can't let you do that.. You.. You'll die in the process.. I can't stand to lose anymore people that I love.. I never got to meet my parents from this horrible beast.. I don't want to lose you as well.." He stated, tearing up and snuggling his head in her shoulder. "No one could handle the power that Iblis holds to be able to hold him within themselves..."

Blaze's eyes slightly widened from the sudden hug, them hugged back loosely, snuggling her head in his chest, then sprung her head back up, causing Silver to raise his. "Wait... Did you say 'people you love'...?" She asked, confused.

Silver blushed brightly and chuckled nervously. "Heh.. Well, yeah.. I mean, you are like my 'sister'.."

Blaze raised an eyebrow. "Sister? That's all you think of me as?"

"... No... I love you... More than a sister.. Like.. Like someone that I truly can trust.. Someone who I can keep al my secrets and fears safe with.. Someone who won't leave in the heat of battle.. Someone.. Who makes up my other half... Blaze... I love you... More than you will ever know..."

Blaze's eyes widened more and looked at him, astonished. Silver saw this and his ears folded down to the side of his head.

"I.. I'm sor-" Silver was cut off by Blaze reaching upwards and kissing him, soft and sweetly.

She broke it off and looked right back at him, a small smile on her face.

"I love you, too..."

(Yey. I did it. The second Oneshot. I feel like this is better than the first one, so I might make another Sonamy one to make up for it. But.. I just had to write Silvaze at some point! I mean, it's just too adorkable!)