2- Time to go

Seraphina's POV:

I was packing up necessities for the trip and sending the animals (I had them hide out in my house before the massacre) back to Lindes. I placed the seal on them so the barrier would let them in. I opened the window and watched them slither, walk and fly away towards the direction of Lindes. Then I looked up to the dark sky to the full moon, recalling the letter that I slipped into Shisui's pocket.

————————————————————————

Hey Shisui, by the time you've read this, I'm dead. I've already decided to die by the hands of Itachi because I refuse to die by Danzo's hand. Despite how fond I am of Lord Third, he's not exactly a very astute leader. I can't bring myself to trust him to protect me from Danzo properly nor do I wish to become a international criminal by joining Itachi. So I've decided to join the Uchiha clan in death. However Shisui, you're different. Everyone believes you're dead. I don't know what you'll do after this, however I wish for you to lead a better life than before. You don't have to forgive me for leaving you like this but I'm sorry for leaving you so suddenly without any warning.

From, Masaki Himeko 🦋

————————————————————————

I deeply wished I didn't have to leave Shisui like that but I had no choice. I've already done what I could in the shinobi world. If anything, the only thing I can really do now is acquire the Byakugou seal because I've already mastered all changes in chakra natures and a huge majority of jutsu arts such as fuinjutsu and so on. I could stay and try to help Itachi take down the Akatsuki from the shadows however, my clan comes first. They've gone missing for 2 years already and didn't come back to Lindes. What used to be a beautiful and thriving village is nothing more than a ghost town. Since there were no servants around, I had to maintain the city myself. I had to ask for the animals' help since I didn't know the first thing about cleaning. Being a princess of a prestigious clan didn't require me to learn how to clean, that was the servants' jobs.

Cooking would be the same however it was necessary for me to learn it so I could serve delicacies to my future husband and to learn what would be the best foods to serve in future events. When I first heard that I had to learn how to cook, I thought it was weird. Why was it necessary for nobility to learn how to do these things? I figured it's probably because cooking food is necessary for survival but I always had servants at my call to tend for my every need.

I knew Shisui was probably coming to this house so I cleaned it with the help of 5 shadow clones, I figured that Shisui might stay here for a bit when he plans about what to do next although he might have to leave since the master of the house was presumably "dead." But either way, Lord 3rd might leave it be to honor my memory due to how famous I am in the village. So it should be fine, either way, Shisui should be here soon. Right on que, I heard the front door being unlocked so I immediately used shadow step to get away. I landed on top of the Hokage Tower a few moments after. I overlooked the village which was completely dark that was only illuminated by the moonlight by tonight's full moon. It was a beautiful sight, something I relished in one last time before I used shadow step once more. This time, I landed outside the boundaries of the village while I deactivated my Stellargan which revealed my Luscinigan. I then turned into black butterflies and took my time flying around the Shinobi World.

This is going to be last time I'm going to be able to go sightseeing in this world for a long time so I might as well go and make the best of it before I dimension travel to another world. It was uneventful apart from the beautiful sights that I painted. It was rare that I get to spend my time like this, so it was quite a relaxing experience. It didn't take long for it to end though.