[Chapter 19: Love's An Open Door]

Start from the beginning

[Y/n:] With you!
[A-lan] With you!
[Y/n:] With you!
[A-lan] With you!

[Both] Love is an open door...

[A-lan] I mean it's crazy...
[Y/n] What?

[A-lan] We finish each other's-
[Y/n] Sandwiches!

[A-lan] That's what I was gonna say!

[Y/n] I've never met someone-

[Both:] Who thinks so much like me!
Jinx! Jinx again!
Our mental synchronization
Can have but one explanation

[A-lan] You-
[Y/n] And I-
[A-lan] Were-
[Y/n] Just-

[Both:] Meant to be!

[Y/n] Say goodbye...
[A-lan] Say goodbye...

[Both:] To the pain of the past
We don't have to feel it anymore!
Love is an open door!
Life can be so much more!

[Y/n] With you!
[A-lan] With you!
[Y/n] With you!
[A-lan] With you!

[Both:] Love is an open door...

——————————————————————

Narrator pov:
The lovebirds attacked each other with kisses and laughing, m a n that's a very lovesick couple.
Well, anyways! They started running to the beautiful crystal water lake making them gasp in surprise.

"Woah.. are you thinking what I'm thinking?" Y/n asked wiggling her eyebrowns making A-lan chuckle and nod. (You can decide if you want Y/n wearing her bikini or she only just went inside the water with some of her clothes you can decide).

"Oh gosh it's cold" Y/n flinched when her foot touched the water making her shiver but she instantly threw herself to the lake while A-lan was standing there touching the water, like if he was testing if it was safe.

"Oh come on love, it's safe you don't have to worry" Y/n smiled making A-lan feel weak on the knee, he hesitantly nodded but still looked nervous, Y/n sarcastically groaned but she suddenly felt a shiver on her spine, she looked around but didn't see anything so she just ignored it.

"Ohh maybe you don't want to show me your sIx pAcK aBs, maybe they are just some washboard abs~!" Y/n teased making A-lan chuckle and shrug taking of his shirt and jumping to the water splashing Y/n.

"HEY" Y/n coughed and shook her head trying to take off the water from her hair, A-lan teasing,y splashed her water making Y/n death stare at him.

"You little-" Y/n did a bigger splash and made A-lan gasp sarcastically, making both of them do a water fight for like.. a lot of minutes or maybe HOURS.
They finally noticed it was getting very dark and stuff so they decided to leave, but the thing is they didn't bring any towels. A-lan looked normal still with his shirt off but Y/n looked like a freezing wreck.

"Star? Are you alright?" A-lan asked grabbing her shoulder, Y/n looked at him with a death stare and nodded.

"Does it look like if I'm alright? I'm just dying here becuase of the cold and look! You are completely shirtless- which I don't mind" Y/n let out a dry chuckle and started shaking and her lips turning purple, A-lan quickly gave her his shirt and hugged her.

"Sorry, wanna stay on mothership today?" A-lan asked and Y/n eagerly nodded, suddenly they both got teleported and A-lan carried Y/n bridal style just in case and layed her carefully if like she was some type of very sensitive glass.

"Here, I have some warm clothes for you" A-lan gave it to her and A-lan closed his eyes with both of his hands so he will let Y/n change, let's just say A-lan tried not to peak- I KNOW HE IS AN INNOCENT ALIEN BUT LIKE- HEY.

"Maybe the clothes are 'slightly' big" Y/n chuckled, Y/n with those clothes made A-lan love her even more, she was perfect for him. A-lan smiled and also changed clothes, he quickly layed on his bed with warm blankets and opened his arms for Y/n.

"Finally!" Y/n mumbled and jumped into his arms, they both cuddled Y/n no longer feeling cold and feeling warm with her partner making her feel more relaxed and falling asleep. A-lan noticed Y/n fell asleep and he slightly chuckled giving her a soft kiss on her forehead, whispering 'I love you so much my star' and instantly falling asleep with Y/n.

Well.. maybe this is the wrong moment to say it.
A mysterious guy, from the forest was looking at the couple with his cold eyes.. maybe that was the reason why Y/n got a shiver?..

???? Pov:
I'll kill that beast with my own hands, those filthy wolves don't belong in here. They took everything I loved, EVERYTHING. So I should take what they love the most for revenge.

New disasters will come

To be continued

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.