𝗉𝗋𝗈𝗃𝖾𝖼𝗍𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗷𝗲𝗰𝘁

Start from the beginning

"You look like shit dude"

Wakasa stated as he looked at the ravenette "Yeah well I had a fucking hang over and I didn't have time to get ready" the ravenette replied as he tried to fix his messy bedhead, "Why? Because you were fucking your new boyfriend?" "Who Y/n? He's not even my boyfriend were just friends" Shinichiro replied before he splashed some water over is he face.

"Not yet~" Wakasa uttered in a teasing tone before he left the blushing ravenette alone in the bathroom, Shinichiro then muttered "Dick" before he went out of the bathroom and accidentally bumped into someone. "Fuck im sorry" The ravenette said as he helped the unknown person grab they're art supplies, Shinichiro looked up and then saw that he had bumped into the h/c artist who he had been trying to avoid because of what happened last night but it seemed that it was basically impossible since both of them attended the same college.

The h/c stood up and saw that Shinichiro was trying to leave the awkward situation, "Why have you been ignoring me?" Y/n asked as he had a puzzled look on his face. "I haven't beem ignoring km just busy that's all" Shinichiro responded before he ran away to his next class.

"Men are shit"

"Men are shit"

Y/n uttered to himself as he was also walking towards his next class which coincidentally Shinichiro also was in, which was probably be quite awkward.

A couple of minutes had gone by now and Y/n was almost finished with his last class of the the day, his teacher was talking about some shit that he honestly couldn't give two fucks about until he heard the teacher call his name.

"And lastly Y/n and Shinichiro"

The teacher announced, Y/n's eyes widened as he realized that the teacher had partened him up with Shinichiro to do some crappy project. The h/c was just seconds away from lifting his hand up and asking his teacher a question before he spoke again.

"And no your not allowed to change partners"

Fuck Y/n muttered as he looked at the ravenette who was seated in front of him, "Class is dismissed" the teacher said before she left the classroom as did the students. The h/c quickly grabbed his bag and walked towards the door to leave the classroom before he felt someone tug on his wrist Y/n then took off his headphones and turned around to look at the ravenette.

"Yes?.."

"Wanna go to my studio? "

Y/n muttered a faint "Alright" in response as he followed the ravenette to the entrance of the campus where his motorcycle was parked, Shinichiro then drove both of them to his atelier.

"Sorry it's kinda messy I haven't really gotten a chance to clean it up, feel free to sit wherever you want" The ravenette uttered as he shyly starched the back of his head, "It's fine I don't really care" Y/n replied with his usual cold tone befo...

"Sorry it's kinda messy I haven't really gotten a chance to clean it up, feel free to sit wherever you want" The ravenette uttered as he shyly starched the back of his head, "It's fine I don't really care" Y/n replied with his usual cold tone before he took a seat on one of the chairs.

"What material do you wanna use for our project?" "I was thinking we could use glass but anything is fine with me" The ravenette replied before he grabbed a milk box for him and the
h/c artist, "I haven't worked with glass before but it would be fun to try something new" Y/n stated as he grabbed the milk that the ravenette had handed to him.

"Alright let's get started then"

Two hours had gone by now and the pair were now half way done with the assignment, the ravenette approached Y/N before he then spoke to him "Hey Y/n wanna grab something to eat?" the h/c haired man looked at him with a bore look on his face and sa...

Two hours had gone by now and the pair were now half way done with the assignment, the ravenette approached Y/N before he then spoke to him "Hey Y/n wanna grab something to eat?" the h/c haired man looked at him with a bore look on his face and said "No".

"Eh why not?"

Shinichiro said asking yet another question as he had a puzzled look on his face "I'm tired, I'm going home now" Y/n grabbed his bag before he then started to walk towards the exit.

The ravenette stopped him by grabbing his wrist "Can we exchange mubers at least?" Shinichiro asked nervously as he remembered what happened the last time he asked Y/N for his number, "Fine" Y/n replied as he grabbed his phone and handed it to Shinichiro who had a big smile on his face.

The pair then exchanged numbers before Y/n left the building and walked home, Shinichiro then locked the doors of his workshop before he also started to walk home whilst still smiling like an idiot.

The h/c haired artist had now reached his apartment and when he took off his shoes he immediately walked towards his bedroom, took a quick bath, changed into some pj's, heated up some left overs and he was now in his king sized bed watching some N...

The h/c haired artist had now reached his apartment and when he took off his shoes he immediately walked towards his bedroom, took a quick bath, changed into some pj's, heated up some left overs and he was now in his king sized bed watching some Netflix show on his laptop.

Y/n had quickly finished his food and was currently scrolling through his phone before he got a text message that said, Hey Y/n it's me Shinichiro I hope your not sleeping already, goodnight! The h/c read it out loud as he tapped on the notification.

The h/c then clicked on the edit icon and then typed in 'Shinichiro <3' but he then quickly removed the heart,
Y/n rapidly responded with Alright, goodnight.

Y/n set aside his phone by his nightstand before he turned off his laptop, turned to his side as he fell into a deep slumber.

            𝗌𝗈𝗋𝗋𝗒 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖻𝗈𝗋𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖻𝗎𝗍 𝗂 𝗁𝗈𝗉𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖾𝗇𝗃𝗈𝗒𝖾𝖽 !
                   𝗦𝗤𝗟𝗠𝗢𝗡𝗟𝗩𝗥 ﹅

            𝗌𝗈𝗋𝗋𝗒 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖻𝗈𝗋𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖻𝗎𝗍 𝗂 𝗁𝗈𝗉𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖾𝗇𝗃𝗈𝗒𝖾𝖽 !                   𝗦𝗤𝗟𝗠𝗢𝗡𝗟𝗩𝗥 ﹅