chapter 1

A solum night, a full moon and millions of stars that twinkle like a thousand gems, and a park where a woman in white sits silently watching the sky.

A sigh escapes this woman's lips as her breath could be seen in little white puffs, her (h/c) hair go's perfectly with her (e/c) eyes, her lips a beautiful pink and her (s/c) a lovely color in the moonlight.

Although she possessed such beauty, she could not find the joy or love that people spoke of, so when she heard of the murders going around she waisted no time in setting out for the park in her nicest white dress, although it's plain it held just as much beauty, she did her hair and added a bit of makeup, and then she headed out the door to the park.

Her dull one joy filled eyes look up at the moon and stars just recalling the last phonecall she got a while ago,

*****A while ago*****

"Hello is this (L/N)'s daughter?", A monotone women on the other side of the telephone asked.

"Yes this is her, is there a reason for this call at such a time?", Her voice curious and a bit worried at the same time.

"I'm sorry to bear such bad news to you miss, but there was a(n) accident with your parents.", Time seemed to stop as her whole world came crashing down, and with it the only joy she had in this cruel world.

*****End flashback******

A soft smile comes to your lips, eyes still full and empty as a cold metal comes in contact with your neck, yet you do nothing in alarm to this.

"Are you going to kill me?", Your question was simple, an easy one for you, a chuckle could be heard from behind you.

"Yes darling, any last words, I'm feeling gracias tonight?", You simply just continue looking at the moon and twinkling stars before answering.

"Can you strangle me instead, I do not wish to get my dress dirtied.", It was a simple request, but to your attacker, he was a bit confused and curious.

"What a strange request, my dear?", The knife that was pressed against your neck swiftly left as your attacker takes a seat beside you.

"Tell me, what's got you so down in the dumps, my dear?", Your eyes never left the sky as you breath out to answer the question that was asked.

"My parents died.", It was just that simple, you didn't feel like telling him the whole story so you just rounded it up for him.

"Hmm, I see.", Was his only response to you.

"And you feel like you need to die because of that?", You simply shrug, not having the energy to feel offended or anything at all really.

"An eternal sleep sounds like a dream right now, no nightmares, just silence.", Though your answer was bleak it was the truth, since the accident you kept feeling like you could see your parents faces everywhere and hear there voices, it was nerve wrecking to say the least for you and your fragile mind.

"Hmm, interesting.", After his answer there was a silence between the both of you, but it wasn't awkward, it was just a nice silence.

You finally peel your dull eyes to look at the man beside you, he was handsome to say the least, with his brown locks, with matching browns eyes and glasses, his outfit was a Brown vest and pants with nice black dress shoes, his white button up shirt went nice with his vest and black bowtie, his sleeves where rolled up pasted his elbows, his jaw line went nicely with his looks, his gaze was up to the sky and moon where you where previously watching, a few seconds later he looks in your direction.

As his eyes looked you over you just sat there not really bothering to feel embarrassed or to really shy away from his gaze.

"Your not afraid of me, are you, my dear?", His question finally broke the silence you two where under.

"I do not fear death, but welcome it with open arms.", Again your answer was bleak to him, and it kinda surprised the man beside you as he slightly smirked before standing and offering you his arm.

"I've made up my mind, my dear, I shall not kill you, your far to entertaining for me to destroy!", You simply just stand and accept his arm.

As he and you walk together to your house, your dull eyes never leave the sidewalk only looking up to give directions to your house.

Once in front of your home, he slightly chuckles,

"Well this is certainly a surprise, my house is only 3 or 4 away from yours!", You simply just look at him, give him a slight nod and unloop your arm from his.

"Thank you for walking me home, although you did not kill me I am a bit upset, but it was nice to meet you Mr...?", You slightly trail off as you realized you never got his name.

"My sencerest apologies, my name is Alastor, Darling!", He smile brightly at you as you simply just stare, you could tell that his smile hid all his pain but said nothing as he continues to speak to you.

"And your name would be?", You slightly tilt your head to the side,

"My name is (Y/N).", Alastor softly smiles down at you,

"Well, (Y/N), it's a pleasure to meet you, how about we meet up tomorrow morning for some coffee, on me!?", You slightly nodd your head as a small response.

"That would be nice thank you.", Alastor beams as he nods.

"Splendid!, Then I shall be here tomorrow morning at 9 sharp!, I bid you goodnight til then, (Y/N)!", He happy answers, waves and walks away.

You simply just wave a small goodbye and walk up your small steps and into your home, go to your room, change into your sleep wear and start to cry yourself to sleep.

(A/N: yay first chapter!, Hope you all like it I tried my best so no hate please 🥺)