Chapter two-I am confuzzled.

GingerNinga POV

I flew over Forks and into La Push and floated down on to the top of Sam and Emily's house ''HEY!'' i scream as i go into the house, i see Jacob on-top of the sofa and run over to him ''JAKEY!'' i scream when i get there, Jacob turns around and hugs me ''hey GingerNinga, i love you.''  Jacob said lovely.

''Jacob, i'm breaking up with you.'' i say bluntly after i say that Jacob breaks down in sobs ''B-b-but WHY?!?''screams Jacob brokenly ''because i never loved you, i only like you nose because my ex, Lord Voldermort, had no nose and i only love Emmett Cullen. sorry Jacob, here love my friend Chloe'' i say as i bring my friend Chloe from behind the door and shove her into Jacob's arm's.

I walked out the house and took off over La Push back to Forks i go to the Cullen house and see Bella and Edward in ashes and send the Llama army back to base, our base is in Spain.

I walk up the stair's and into Emmett and Rosalie's room i grab Emmett and drag him down stairs and say ''Emmett i love you'' and Emmett then turned around and knelt to the ground and said ''GingerNinga,marry me!'' me being me of course accepted. Rosalie came barging down the stairs saying i stole her Emmett but i just pulled out my pencil and waved it and she disappeared into thin air.

-2 day's Later-

''I do'' i whisperd to Emmett, because this is mah wedding. whan the party and everything was done me and Emmett went to have out homeymoon on Isle Esme.

And that night we did something ;]

-Next day-

i woke up in the morning to my new pet Llama Fred liking my face. that was the something we did last night we bought a Llama.and i called him Fred.

************************************************************************

and thast's that my little Ninga's

~GingerNinga