_Ryan Ross/Ryan soot_

Start from the beginning

Ryan's dad may seem to be the kindest person you'll meet but in reality he was a dark and twisted man. Since the death of Ryan's mother he felt lonely. He missed the physical contact he had with his partner so he did the unthinkable to his son.

He was only 5.

And it carried on for years

This left Ryan feeling disgusted with them self and he seemed to never get rid of that feeling no matter what they did and no matter how many times he picked up that knife. Which then left Ryan hating his face and body more and more so he hid from everyone.

but after a couple of years Ryan grandmother soon convince his dad to go to school

And it was the best thing that has ever happen to them. They now have friends and couldn't be happier. he would talk to them and laugh and share secretes but not all of them

They don't need to know his past. that for him to suffer alone with

Little extra stuff: Ryan currently lives with his grandmother and dad (more will add when i want)

DREAM SMP

Basic Info:

Name: Ryan Soot

Nicknames: Ry-Ry or Ray

Birthday: 16th of August

Age: 18

Gender: Male

Pronouns: He/They (Prefers They/Them but doesn't mind he/him)

Sexuailty: A Gay in the closet

Extra: They has Congenital insensitivity to pain (CIPA) which is a Rare and Dangerous condition where They can not feel pain

Personality: They can be very shy at first and quite sometimes but he can be very goofy and stupid (in a funny way) but sadly since alot bad sh1t has happen to them he kinda more serious then anything

But he still cares about his friends a lot and will do anything to keep them happy

Looks: They have very pale skin, Longish Slightly Curly Dark Chocolate hair with light blue eyes with dark eye bags underneath he also has scars all over his face (we will get into that)

They are quite tall like 6,1 tall and is well built and quite strong (he works out alot lol) his body is littered of scars like his face

Outfit: Their know outfit is a plain black mask (but sometimes wears a blue mask as well) with a black and white striped shirt completed with black baggy jeans

Species: Human?

Signature Items:

X-A blue dog collar of their dog Conner

X- His blue masked that was given to them by ghostbur

Relationships:

X- Wilbur: Wilbur and Ryan are Father and son but the relationship is non-existing Will was never there for Ryan so they don't really care about Wilbur as much as he should

X- Ghostbur: Ryan loves Ghostbur the have like best father and son relationship you could ever think of

X- Tommy: Ryan and Tommy have a love-hate relationship one minute they could be the best of friends but the next minute they could fight to the death

X- Fundy: Fundy and Ryan relationship is non-existing but Ryan dose care of fundy cause they are brothers by blood after all

X- Dream: Ryan hates Dream because of what happened between them with the death of Ryan Dog. But if Dream said sorry Ryan would forgive him because they are terrified of Dream and don't want to make Dream even more mad.

X- Ranboo: Ryan doesn't know how he feels about Ranboo They like Him alot but doesn't know if it Platonic or not (guess we will have to find that out in the roleplay :3)

Backstory: Ryan Soot is the son of Wilbur Soot and the brother of Fundy Soot his mother is unknown. Even though Wilbur was alive and around but it felt like Wilbur wasn't around for Ryan, Will only seemed to care about Tommy and Fundy which Ryan didn't understand why he wasn't loved at all. So due to the lack of family and friends he spent their days fighting, drawing and writing and when they wasn't doing that he would try to have a relationship with his father which never worked. Even though he fought beside Will threw every L'manburg war, and almost lost his life when Eret betrayed them and even helped Wilbur and Tommy in Pogtopia only for them to leave While Ryan was put into a prison where they were tortured both mental and physically by Schlatt because it was against "his rules to help the exiled"

And when they did get out of the prison they were confused. He couldn't tell if people were fighting or celebrating. He couldn't tell they were too tired mental and physically. He tried to figure out what was going on but before they could do anything he was caught in the explosion of L'manburg

When they woke in the alongside a lake their face was covered in scars and his body was also covered in scars (due to Schlatt hurting him and the explosion) when he realised where Ryan stood up and first person he sore was Wilbur.....Well Ghostbur they should say. Ghostbur noticed Ryan then gave them a hug which Ryan was shocked he was never hugged by his dad this was the first time ever and that was when Ryan realised they had a dad that actually cared about them for once.

They both had a good time. Ryan got a dog with Ghostbur and named him Conner. During this time Ryan began to hate themselves because of the scars on their face but had no fear of Ghostbur to the rescue he gave Ryan a mask to cover his face which Ryan happily took the gift and put it on.

That was the last time anyone sore Ryan's face.

Then Tommy exiled came around Ryan helped Tommy kept him entertained gave tommy new clothes a shoes and protected Tommy when Dream came over which that pi**ed of Dream a lot. When Ryan was alone Dream threatened them to leave Tommy alone but Ryan thought Dream was joking so to prove a point Dream attacked Ryan but since they cant feel pain Dream decided to kill their dog that was enough for Ryan to leave Tommy alone.

But Ryan still stayed in touch with Tommy writing letters to Tommy. It was tiring going back and forth to deliver and read the letters to/from Tommy. But little did he know he would meet someone special during these trips. It was a dark, spooky night. They were just going to check to see if Tommy had written back to them yet. But when they were stopped in his tracks they noticed a tall kinda enderman and kinda not enderman and that was where they met Ranboo.

Ryan's life was going great; they finally had a dad and some good friends.

Ryan spent the next few years building their home talking and laughing away. They finally were happy until the death of Tommy came. Ryan didn't know how to feel so they isolated themself from everyone for the next week.

When Ryan came back Tommy was Alive again which brought happiness to Ryan. but that happiness didn't last long because he soon found out that Ranboo was platonically married. That's when Ryan realised he had feelings for the tall creature thing so Ryan just ignored Ranboo because they knew that they would get jealous of tubbo and he didn't want to ruin the happiness that Ranboo and Tubbo had in their platonic marriage.

Hey at least he had Tommy and Ghostbur.

Oh wait never mind Tommy got Ghostbur killed which really upset Ryan so now he hates tommy.

So he back at were he began

Alone....