Character Info

Sicky Nicky - Sicky Nicky (aka Nick) has been in Vault 101 in his entire life, from the moment he was born luck was barely in Sicky Nicky's deck of cards. You see, Sicky Nicky is always constantly dealing with a somewhat weak immune system due to hereditary reasons that are unknown at this time.

Because of this Sicky Nicky gets both antibiotic and anti-viral vaccinations during his annual checkups. However, this has caused Sicky Nicky to develop Trypanophobia much to his father's dismay. To make matters worse Sicky Nicky was also constantly bullied by a person named Mutt.

However after 21 years of living in Vault 101, all of the sudden his dad just straight up left Vault 101 without saying a single thing to Sicky Nicky. Because of this sudden irrational decision, the overseer suddenly lost his mind and started killing everyone in blind rage and paranoia.

Since Sicky Nicky doesn't want to die just like a normal person, Sicky Nicky decided to escape Vault 101 with Amber's help, who was and still is his bestfriend. Soon Sicky Nicky and Amber comes across Mutt and find out that his mom is being attacked by Radroaches. Due to being good natured, Sicky Nicky decided to help Mutt while Amber waits outside of Mutt's room to make sure no one is coming.

After Sicky Nicky helped Mutt saved his mom, Sicky Nicky asks Mutt to join him to which Mutt actually agrees and goes with Sicky Nicky. After some time getting through security guards, eventually Sicky Nicky, Amber, and Mutt makes it to the entrance to Vault 101, but not before the overseer suddenly turns up and points his gun at Amber getting ready to shoot her.

In a panic Sicky Nicky quickly takes the hit in his right shoulder in order to protect Amber, who decided to join Sicky Nicky and Mutt realizing that her dad is far too dangerous to stick around in Vault 101. Much to Amber's horror, Sicky Nicky passes out due to the severe and massive amount of pain from taking the gunshot for her.

In a fit of rage Mutt knocks the overseer out before opening the vault door and carrying the unconscious Sicky Nicky with Amber following very close by. Soon Mutt and Amber makes it out and soon discover Megaton where they quickly rush over there hoping to find a medic to help Sicky Nicky.

When Sicky Nicky wakes up, he sees that he's patched up and in a clinic as Amber hugs him. Sicky Nicky and the others decided to settle down in Megaton for a bit so that Sicky Nicky's right shoulder has time to heal.

Amber Salamander - Being the daughter of the overseer, Amber is mostly good at heart, but is naive to almost half of the things that goes through her father's mind

Amber Salamander - Being the daughter of the overseer, Amber is mostly good at heart, but is naive to almost half of the things that goes through her father's mind. Amber soon befriends Sicky Nicky at the age of 7 when she was exploring Vault 101 without the overseer with her for the first time.

Despite Sicky Nicky's awkwardness, Amber finds Sicky Nicky a very intriguing individual and was actually polite enough for him to share some of his things with her and even went as far as to teach her how to play baseball. Because of this both Amber and Sicky Nicky became very close bestfriends.

However one day about a week from Amber's and Sicky Nicky's 21st birthday, Amber suddenly sees her dad killing people and found out from Sicky Nicky that his dad has disappeared and has no idea where he could've gone. Amber decided to help Sicky Nicky escape Vault 101. Suddenly Mutt shows up needing help with saving his mom from Radroaches.

Seeing that Sicky Nicky wants to help, Amber decided to help as well by keeping an eye out for anyone that's looking for Sicky Nicky. After Sicky Nicky saved Mutt's mom and Mutt joining him, Amber and the others soon makes it to the entrance to the vault. Suddenly Amber sees the overseer suddenly approaching them, not realizing what's going on, Amber was about to get him to explain only for him to point a gun at her.

Apparently because Amber is helping Sicky Nicky and Mutt escape, her dad has no choice but to execute her a punishment. Amber closes her eyes only for Sicky Nicky to take the gunshot for her in his right shoulder as a means to protect her. Amber soon becomes horrified when Sicky Nicky ends up passing out due to having very low pain tolerance.

Mutt then knocks the overseer out for even trying to kill Amber before carrying Sicky Nicky to the outside world with Amber following very closely. After everything that has happened, Amber and Mutt soon sees Megaton and takes Sicky Nicky there in hopes of finding a medic there. After Sicky Nicky gets patched up, everyone decides that it's best to settle down in Megaton before starting to look for Sicky Nicky's father.

 After Sicky Nicky gets patched up, everyone decides that it's best to settle down in Megaton before starting to look for Sicky Nicky's father

Mutt Putt - Mutt grew up in a broken family as his only parent is his mom and his mom isn't as responsible as she should be as a parent. Because of this Mutt takes his frustration out on anyone he sees fit, which is where Sicky Nicky and his bestfriend Amber comes in.

However, during the events of "Escape" Mutt quickly realized that Sicky Nicky isn't that bad of a person when he helped him save his mom from Radroaches. Because of this Mutt decided to escape Vault 101 with Sicky Nicky and help him find his dad.

Ever since Mutt joined forces with Sicky Nicky, he started to soften up a bit and even get protective of him at times. Mutt would do anything to make sure Sicky Nicky is safe and sound as he helps him look for his dad and get to the bottom of this.

 Mutt would do anything to make sure Sicky Nicky is safe and sound as he helps him look for his dad and get to the bottom of this