I was pulled back out of my thoughts when Vikrant pulled back from ghe hug and Yuvi walks in smiling at me holding the plain ivory coloured tux with a matching formal pant and a white shirt underneath...

" Ready for the final move bhai?" He asks when I gather up myself and get up smirking.

" Definitely!" I say as he hands me over my dress and I walk away to get changed.

I am coming Bela..

Never think that you could marry someone else when you have me in that heart of yours. And when I have you in every bit of mu existence.

Mahir Sehgal never shared his possessions.

And you are one of his possession which he never can think to share .

A priceless one.

Bela's POV

I sat there like lifeless body... Staring at my reflection.. the white saree was worn by me. I had the golden sleeveless blouse on.. hairs left open in slight curls.. the mangtika set between the hairline in the middle... The veil set above my head.. my makeup was done and I sat there waiting to be called down.

Unlike the last time.. I had a wedding outfit worn... I didn't glowed this time.. I didn't had the smile.. I just sat there blankly.. feeling no emotions.

My phone beeped and I looked at it expecting it to be Mahir but no.. it wasn't him.

May be he had enough of me..

He was done with me...

Well he actually was.. 8 months back.. when he cheated on me with Kaira..
I wonder if our love wasn't enough for him? If I wasn't enough for him? Ofcourse! How could I be? After all we never had a physical relationship. It was always till kissing... We never proceeded before.. it wasn't like I was uncomfortable.. it was just that I wanted it to happen after we were tied in the sacred bond of marriage. But he just couldn't wait .. hence he had to go behind my back and fuck that bitch!

I looked at myself amused in the mirror. I was cursing.. like seriously? I ?

Wasn't I an innocent sweet Bela?

Well time , incidents and experiences forced people to change.

" It's time!" Rosa and Jaanvi whispers standing behind me as they look at me with awe.

I give a small smile to them and get up to make my walk to the alter.

" Just get the single snaps done!" Jaanvi says leading me to the hallway where the photographers stood.

He's not even bothered that I am getting married. Actually he never was. He just faked it throughout.
He must be partying out there that he finally got rid off me. And here I'm sulking that I'm not happy which I'm actually not.
But then things happen for good. May be I should just leave everything on fate and let it decide what's stored for me.

I shouldn't atleast let these people think and realise that I'm not happy.
I'll eventually be because this is the best for me.

Jeep saying that to convince yourself!

I didn't had the mood to argue with my own subconscious hence I just smiled at the camera.. when Jaanvi eyes me with her hands tk smile widely.

And I did.

And immediately tears welled in my eyes as I turned back instantly to wipe them off..

Why does it feel so bad to do something which is good for me?

Or is it really bad that's the reason I can't help the tears.

I heard footsteps with squeals fro Rosa and Jaanvi and quickly wiped off my tears turning to them.