Heated

Shial pulls to an alley in the cut. Hops out of the car.
Shial: Morning crew we gotta lot of work to do todaii. I need my package todaii on tyme no later then 5:00pm.

*Wee-ooh Wee-ooh Wee-ooh*

police: This is the NYPD stay where you are!

Shial: BOOK!

Shial and her crew spreads out the alley. The policeman hop out the car to track down shial. Shial hops the gate across the street. She makes a left to another alley.
Shial finds an abandond building next to an art gallery named *Flowing Arts* .
Shial goes through a back door to the art gallery to hide.

Havanna: EllaRe did you get the promotion papers through the fax machine?

EllaRe: yes but i never did grab them. Girl you know I be forgeting.

Havanna walks to the back of the gallery to retreive the papers that were faxed. Shial grabs Her from the darkness of the red room.

Shial: Stay quiet and you wont get hurt.
Havanna starts to breathe heavy as her patience begins to short out. Shial looks Havanna up and down. She had big beautiful green
eyes like Beyonc'e with light colored skin. Her lips where strawberry pink and her hair was long light blue and dark purple shirley timple curls fallen. She was wearing a light blue cocktail dress, with stellito heels.
Shail: *Damn she fine*.
Shial licks her lips. And gets excited by Havanna wearing a Nicki Minaj fragrence. Havanna feels Shial breathing down her neck. She takes it in as a sexual feeling she hasnt felt in a long time.

*cops enter the art gallery*

EllaRe: Havanna the cops wanna speak to you.

Shial: you bet not rat me out. One day i mite show up to your house.

Havanna: Im counting on it.

Shial smiles as Havanna walks towards the front of the gallery.

Havanna: yes gentlemen how can i help you.

Cops: where looking for this drug dealer Shial hudson.

*cop pulls out a photo of Shial.

Shes very dangerous ma'am. Have you seen this woman around your gallery?

Havanna: no sir i cant say that i have but ill be on the look out.

Cops: ok ma'am stay safe.

Havanna: thnxs have a artsy day.

*The Cops leave out the door*

Havanna walks towards the back of the gallery to the red room. She
Looks around for Shial but instead she finds the back door opened. Shial disappeared. Havanna grabs the fax papers and leans against the wall thinking about Shial.