Chapter 2- The Problems She Faced

After school, Kamala was walking to the school entrance. She knew she cannot solve many problems around her. She recalled that during PE, Zoe throws a dodgeball at Kamala. But she didn't apologize to her. Zoe was teasing her, In addition, Kamala used the wrong chemical formula and create the worst experiment during the Chemistry lesson . Sometimes, She needs to go to the principal office . She gets scolded by her parents for failing one subject. She loses one of her best friends from the team . People in school ignore her . As Kamala was looking back in the past , she get hit by a man.

The Man : Oh no, I'm sorry!

The man helps Kamala to pick up her books .

Kamala : It's okay and thanks.

The man : You're welcome !

The man gives Kamala the books back and walks away . Kamala cannot stop staring at him .Suddenly, someone called her. It was Bruno. Kamala looks down .

Bruno : Hey Kamala!

Kamala: Hey Bruno...

Bruno: Is everything okay?

Kamala : No.

Bruno : What happened?

Kamala : My parents were angry at me because I failed my Math exam. They think I'm the useless daughter. I cannot be perfect if I cannot do things that my parents want. They knew doing my own things will waste time . I even get bullied by people in school. They hurt me a lot. I need to go to the principal's office . Also, my best friend went back to Illinois. Because he needs time to reunite with his family . I miss him a lot. I didn't have a chance to say goodbye to him as it was the last minute.

Bruno : I'm sorry to hear that. But you still have me. We are still best friends. Nakia walks behind them

Nakia : Guys ! Did you see Zoe's latest TikTok ?

Kamala : What is it ?

Nakia shows Zoe's TikTok video to both Kamala and Bruno .

In the video -

Zoe : OMG !!! Guys , I won the basketball championship ! A big thanks to this loser ! I am so excited to get the trophy this coming Wednesday ! Also , I'm the one who won the cosplay competition ! I am Captain Marvel ! I am the queen! EEEEKKKK!

At the end of the video.

Kamala : Come on , she is not a Captain Marvel fan like me! She doesn't wear the Avengers shirt!

Nakia : She even hurt you during the basketball practice .

Bruno : Kamala deserves to win in the competition not her .

Kamala : You're right, Bruno.

Nakia : I honestly prefer Ms. Marvel to Captain Marvel .

Kamala : Aww...Thanks.

Nakia : Huh ?

Bruno : Yea, Thank You !

Nakia : Okay , weird , I guess . I gotta go . See you guys tomorrow!

Bruno and Kamala : Bye Nakia !

Bruno turns to Kamala.

Bruno : That was close . Anyway , don't listen to people who hurt you . Just do things that you like. I gotta say being a superhero is cool.

Kamala : I agree. But hey, I heard that you are good at Math. Can you teach me Math after school?

Bruno : Sure, I can do for you anything .

Kamala and Bruno were walking and chatting.
__________________________

On the other hand...

Gwen was busy rehearsing her drumming skills in the band room alone. She knew it would be fun with Dante. But he was gone. Gwen was playing 'To the end' (The Elliphant) note that the Emm Jays band members assigned her. Suddenly, Gwen's phone rang. It was Daisy! She was video calling Gwen.