Chapter 1

Your pov:

I'm waiting for senju to come out of school. I was out of school a while ago and it's getting dark 'where the heck is she' I thought.

After a minute I saw her running towards me "Y/n!!!" She shouts happily and hug me "What took you so long?" I asked her "oh I was just helping my boy best friend" She said while she smiles "seriously him?" I was pissed "oh come on don't be jealous" She teased and I looked away blushing "let's go it's getting late" I hold her hand "ok!" She said and we walk home.

It's true that I'm jealous I kinda don't like that guy he's always close to her and I don't like that it's making my blood boiled.

My thoughts are cut out when senju speak "You know you don't have to be jealous of him?" She said while she hold my hand tightly "I'm not jealous" I said she suddenly went Infront of me and cup my face "your jealous, I can see it whenever I talk to him and whenever he's close to me, your the only one that i loved so don't worry ok?" She said and smile my heart melted when she said that I smiled and held her hand "let's go it's already dark your brother might get mad"

After a minutes of walking home we arrived in her house "were here" I said while I let her hand go "thanks for walking me home" she thank me and smiled "no problem"I lazily smile at her "by the way since no school tomorrow can we go on a date?" She asked "sure why not" she smiled happily and hug me "What time will I pick you up?" I asked and she put her hand in her hips "hmm...how about 12:30 pm I still have a training with Waka and benkei" I nod "well I better go now" I kissed her cheeks "ok bye!" She wave her hand and I wave back.

I arrived at my apartment and change my clothes and I sat down and eat my dinner and I watched tv.

Senju's pov:

After y/n left i went inside the house "I'm home" I shouts and take off my shoes I entered the living room seeing my older brother takeomi watching tv "Why did you take so long to come home?" He asked he sounds mad again "don't tell me your with Y/n again?" He glared at me "So what?" I glared back "How many times do I have to tell you to stay away from him, you already know that you are a gang leader, but when you are not there, you don't know that your opponents are already beating him?!" He shouts "I can protect him that's why I'm training so I can protect him!" I shouted back and he sigh gave up. After we fought I went to my room and changed my clothes and lay on the bed I looked up  and many thoughts on my mind.

'what if he's right? maybe he will sympathize with what I do. I promise to protect him'

I feel that my eyes are heavy until I fall asleep.

___________________________________________

THE END.