You look away from the cute stranger, not wanting another repeat of what happened with the cute baker. You do the same as the other students and begin scanning the board for your name. Finally, after what felt like an eternity of searching, you find your name. Y/N L/N.. class one! Hopefully someone will be nice enough to show me where that is..

"Oh, it's you. Did you enjoy your coffee cake and cinnamon roll?"

Hearing the voice, you turn your head to look. There in front of you stood the cute boy you noticed earlier. Wait a second..

You give him a confused look before taking a cautious step back, "How did you know what I ate yesterday? Are you a stalker?"

He also takes a step back but fearfully shakes his head while raising his hands in defense. "N-No! You've got it all wrong! I was the one working at the register that day!"

Then it clicked. Now it made sense—the same long black hair, the same blue eyes, and the same gloomy attitude—that's why you thought he was cute!

"Oh sorry! It's just that you look so different outside of school I didn't recognize you!"

He laughed. "Yea, I've been told."

You laughed with him. "To answer your question, yes I did enjoy the coffee cake and cinnamon roll. To be honest, after eating them I almost went back to buy more because of how good they were.."

"You should have! Don't be afraid to stop by for more. If you want, you can come over today and I'll have something prepared for you."

Your eyes lit up, how could he be so kind? "Yes please! I'll make sure to stop by today!" Now you couldn't wait until the school day was over. You could already smell the warm scent of baked goods.

He nodded. "Alright, my name's Miyamura by the way." He extended his hand to you.

You shook his hand enthusiastically, "Nice to meet you Miyamura! My name's Y/N. I still can't believe you also go to this school." You laughed.

What the both of you didn't notice was a brunette girl silently watching the whole interaction. She watched you two talk and laugh together as if you were old friends. Another girl walked up to her, her sleeve covering her mouth. "Hey Hori, who's that talking to Miyamura?" The blonde girl asked her friend.

Hori shrugged her shoulders. "Don't know, I don't think I've ever seen them before."

Then again, Hori never acknowledged Miyamura before he showed up at her house, so maybe she has seen you before. She really didn't know. I'll ask Miyamura about it later.. she thought to herself. She turned to ask her purple haired friend what class he got put in when she noticed he had vanished from his previous spot. Where'd Tooru go? He was just here.. Hori's eyes quickly scanned the area when she spotted him standing by Miyamura, using him as an armrest.

"Woa, what's this? Is our Miyamura about to sneak off with someone?" Tooru smirked jokingly.

Miyamura was quick to shrug him off. "It's not like that! I was just asking them what class they're in.." Miyamura mumbled, not wanting to scare you off with Tooru's (unfunny) joke.

Tooru's eyes widened, a bit shocked that Miyamura would start a conversation with a random person. "Oh sweet, what class are you in?" He asked, looking at the board filled with names even though he didn't know yours.

"I'm in class one!"

"Oh cool! That means you're in the same class as us!" Tooru offered you a smile

You smiled back; his happy attitude was rubbing off on you. You were glad that so far the day was going good. You had been nervous days leading up to this moment, but so far the people you've met have given you no reason to be nervous.