𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩. to be oblivious

Start from the beginning

"Shit"

"You messed up, big time" Megumi added and Satoru panicked.

"Let's postpone the meeting later I need to go to her" he said and ran away. This was the first time all of them saw a panicked and scared Gojo. And only Megumi was so calm about the situation.

"Oi, Megumi" Maki called. "What the heck really happened?"

Megumi only looked away. He still hasn't fully grasped what he's learned about Y/N last night, he's still making it sink in. "It's best for Y/N to tell you herself" he said. "Just...don't make her feel alone, she needs us the most" and with that, he put his hands in his pockets and walked away, leaving his classmates and senpais confused.

"Y/N..." Itadori blurted out her name. "...needs us the most? But she's so strong" this earned him a smack from Kugisaki.

"Baka! Y/N might just look like she's strong but she's also human!"

"Needs us the most...needs us the most..." Maki kept repeating the words Megumi left, she's now in deep thoughts.

"Konbu, sujiko" Inumaki spoke.

"Huh, you're right, it must be about her future marriage, no—that's not enough for her to act like that...maybe it's about her deceased brother?" Maki put her fingers on her chin.

"Her brother?" Kugisaki and Itadori asked confused.

"She has a brother?"

"She had, I only knew he died years ago, nothing else..." Maki said as she stared at the path they all walked out. "Gojo sensei must have done something really bad"

━━━━━━━━━━━

"Y/N-chan, Y/N wait! Let's talk, please?" Satoru caught up to her and grabbed her wrist.

"I'm sorry, Y/N I have no excuses" he looked sad and hurt, now normally he doesn't care about mending things if this was some other human being, but this is Y/N, and when it comes to Y/N; his only cousin that he already treats like his little sister, even his mountain like pride will crumble.

Y/N faced him with a hurt look. "Had Megumi not been there last night, I...I might have gone crazy"

"I'm sorry, I'm really sorry I forgot" he sincerely apologized. "I put my phone on silent last night, I really have no excuse"

Y/N wasn't stone-hearted, in fact she's a softie inside, she just doesn't show. Seeing him apologize sincerely just makes her sigh. 'I can't really be angry for long, can I?'

"I...accept your apology" she said and this made Satoru perk up and hug her tight.

"It won't happen again" he said and he felt Y/N nod and hugged him back.

"Satoru, do you think I could visit him today?"

Satoru went silent for a while, hesitating to reply.

"Actually, Y/N" he let go of her and looked at her with a serious expression. "I think it's best if you don't show yourself in the estate for a while" Y/N got confused.

"Huh? Why?"

"Aside from the preparation you must be doing for the exchange event with the Kyoto branch, your father is still quite in rage for what you "did" to Naoya, you probably can't come back immediately here" he said.

"Damn it!" Y/N cursed. "To deprive me of my freedom to go in and out of the estate just because of that freaking Naoya! I hate him so much"

"I told you we should just revolt"