But their quiet moment would be interrupted by a swing of a door.

"L/N kun, Naegi kun!"

Their attention went to the door, which showed a slightly panicked Kirigiri, judging by how winded she was, she probably spent some time looking for the both of them.

She didn't waste any time from explaining, instead telling them to just follow her.

Kirigiri took them to the 3rd floor where Asahina would be waiting at the door of the Recreation Room.

"Did something happen?!"
Naegi called out.

"S-Sakura chan is..."

The swimmer trailed off and pointed, causing the others to peek into the window where they saw Ogami Sakura sitting silently still.

"Ogami san...?"

Naegi was confused as he tried to open the door, but it refused to do so.

"The door won't open! Ogami san, open the door!"
Naegi tried yelling, but the Martial Artist still didn't move at all.

"She hasn't been responding for a while now..."
Asahina's voice trembled.

"Either the door is locked, or something is blocking it from the other side."
Kirigiri told the boy.

"What now? What should we do?"
The swimmer panicked, seeing her best friend in such a state.

"GET OUT OF THE WAY!"

The situation seemed to trigger Y/N greatly as he shouted and grabbed Naegi's shoulder before pushing him away from the door.

Then he punched through the glass window and grabbed the chair blocking the doorknob from doing it's intended purpose and threw it to the side.

Finally gaining access inside the recreation room, Y/N didn't want to enter first initially due to the room being the place Celeste frequented, and one of the places he and the gambler last spent time before...

.......

But that needed to be set aside because of the situation, the moment they entered the room, Y/N didn't need to touch Ogami's shoulder to know...

Dead sitting upright and a smile on her face, Ogami Sakura was gone...

The Body Discovery Announcement went live which only confirmed their current situation.

"No way..."

"So it's happened yet again."
Kirigiri commented.

"Sakura chan's... dead?"
Asahina's voice was heard.

The atmosphere became significantly heavy when she spoke, causing Naegi, Kirigiri, and Y/N to look at her.

"I need to... I need to get everyone here..."

"Asahina san--"

"It's okay... I'll be fine..."

Then Y/N approached Kirigiri.

"Seems like things went bad."
He whispered to her, causing the girl to look at him.

"You're right again... For now, let's just focus on getting through this."
Kirigiri told him, to which Y/N nodded his head at, agreeing with her.

Investigation time started, and Kirigiri immediately went to work.

Inspecting the corpse carefully, she was able to assess the condition of her body.

"She was hit in the head twice by a blunt object."

"She also vomited blood."

"There's some powder on the instep of her foot as well."