6𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 ━━━ 𝖯𝗂𝗆𝗉𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗈𝗎𝗍

Comenzar desde el principio

  Rolling her eyes, Sammy also spun her chair to face the man, "You have no superiority over me...I don't work for you."

  Chuckling at the girls slightly slurred words, Jeff crossed his arms with a small grin, "If you accepted my offer from earlier, then this conversation could be heading in a different direction."

  "What offer?" Samantha asked with furrowed eyebrows, her eyes squinting trying to rack her brain for any memory of Jeff offering her anything.

  "The one where I asked you to join our team."

  Snapping her finger in remembrance, Sam nodded her head and smiled, "Ohh yeahhh...the one where I told you I'm not quitting my job to look after a bunch of man child idiots who purposefully injure themselves for a quick laugh."

  Nodding his head as well, Jeff continued, "Yeah, that one."

  "Welp. I already gave you my answer, so there's no point in beating a dead moose." She shrugged with pursed lips.

  "Horse." The man stated.

  Staring at him blankly, Sam questioned, "What?"

  "It's beating a dead horse...not moose."

  Sucking her teeth, Sammy rolled her eyes once again and jumped off the seat, "Ok, Mr. Know-it-all."

  Becoming progressively tired as the conversation strung along, Sam decided that she was over it and was now ready to go to bed. Sauntering over to the stairs where she would have to climb almost three flights to get to her room, a distant voice made her pause.

  "I'm not taking no for an answer."

  "Prepare to be extremely disappointed when you come to terms with me not saying yes."

  By the time she made it to her room, which she was sharing with Chris and Steve-O, it was almost four in the morning- meaning she was only going to be able to get two, maybe three, hours of sleep.

  Dragging her feet to the door, Sam could hear two very loud voices. This meant that dumb and dumber were still up and any chance of getting a good nights rest was out the window. It took everything she had to not just sleep in the much quieter hallway and not knock on the door. Someone shuffling over to the door could be heard from the outside, along with quiet laughter.

  Swinging the door open, a still very much drunk Pontius scrunched his brows and feigned authority, "Where have you been, missy...it is past your curfew."

  Smirking at her friends antics, Sammy pushed his head away from the entrance and made her way inside the room.

  "I was out being a woman of the night." She teased with a bit of mystery in her voice.Feeling an arm go around her shoulders, the girl looked to her right and smiled at the man who was already staring down at her.

  Steve-O leaned his face near her ear and teasingly whispered, "Naughty girl."

  Sam's eyes widened at the boys statement and leaned back a bit to look him in the face. She could now see that he was also under the influence and made a mental note that any words that came out of his mouth were not sober ones- even though when it came to Steve-O, anything that came out of his mouth, Sober or not, was definitely always out of pocket.

  "Ohh, the naughtiest." Sam played along, laughing in his face at his stunned reaction.

  Using his right hand to point a finger in her face, Steve-O turned to look at Pontius for a moment and then back at Sam, his mouth agape as he replayed the words she said in his head, "Don't start something you can't finish."