Chapter One

Camila Flores

I woke up to the sound of my obnoxious alarm. I wanted to stay in bed all day but I knew I couldn't.
I shut it off and got out of bed.

It was 6:25 am. I always get up a little earlier to get ready for school. I went to my closet and opened it looking for my uniform. I had a game after school and I never feel like changing after school.

After I found it I put it on piece by pice. It looked decent.

I started doing my hair and makeup.
I did some loose curls and put it in a low half up half down style. While for my make up I just put a little bit of concealer, mascara, highlighter, and lip gloss.

I grabbed my school bag and walked out of the house. As I was walking I heard some running footsteps from behind me. I turned around and saw Robin running towards me.

"Robin!" I called out to him, excited to see him.

"Camila! Hi cariño." He said as he caught up to me, embracing me in a hug.

We do this every morning. And every morning he calls me some cute nickname.

We got to school a little early then most days, so we decided to wait outside until we had to go to class.

We sat outside, talking about random things. Until Moose ruined my great morning.

He started shit talking about me right in front of me. Like he didn't even care I was listening.

Robin heard him, and got furious. So of course he started a fight.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧*:・゚✧ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚:
__________________________

A circle of people formed around the fight. I saw Finney and Gwen run up beside me.

"You think your so tough huh?"
"Let's find out." They said to one another as people started chanting "Fight!" Over and over again.

"I will pound you like a nail you scrawny little beaner." Moose said.

I hated when he and anyone else used slurs.

"Then do it. Unless your scared" Robin shot back.

Moose's facial expression changed from "tough guy" to "scaredy cat"

That's when he swung on Robin.

I'm not gonna lie I was surprised when he did that usually people don't fight back when it comes to Robin.

After his failed attempt to punch Robin, Robin hit him in the stomach with his school bag causing him to bow in pain.

Robin took this as a chance to kick him in the face. Moose's face slammed into a pole that no one really noticed before.

"Ohhh!" The crowd shouted.

"Damn." I said quietly.

I usually observed most of his fights, never cheered him on or anything.

Moose turned back to Robin and tried hitting him. Again he failed as Robin stopped his arm and punched him in the stomach again.

"Get him Robin!" Gwen said from beside me.

Robin flipped him over so Moose was basically hanging off Robin.

Robin then let go and he fell on the ground.

"Oh shit." I said kinda loud but proud that Robin didn't even get hit once.

The crowd went quiet for a moment, waiting to see what Robin would do next.

He got on top of Moose and punched him in the face.

He looked at the crowd of people until his eyes met mine.

I jerked my head at him, telling him to keep going.

He turned back to Moose and kept punching him until his face was covered with blood.

"Come on." Finney said to Gwen.

"Holy shit." She said clearly amazed.

"Let's go. Let's go." He said to her as they ran off.

When he was finished, Robin got off of him and made his way over to me.

"Damn Robin, didn't know you were that mad." I said.

"No one talks shit about you amor." He said to me.

A small blush over came my cheeks.
I always loved when he called me those nicknames.

"Come one let's get you cleaned up." I said signaling towards his knuckles which were bleeding.

We then made our way into the school.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧*:・゚✧ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚:
__________________________

AN: Oooh first chapter lmao hope you guys liked it<3