New Chapter ig

GNF

There was going to be a new member of the SMP. Some rich guy just trying to get some customers. Despite this, George didn't care. George would probably just sleep through the whole time. George joined the game and a few members were already there.

George asked, "Dream what is this Bruce Wayne guy's gamer tag?"

Dream replied, "I'm pretty sure that it was TheRealBW_69_420."

Tubbo started laughing, "Who the heck makes that their gamer tag?"

"Tubbo, calm down, this is good for the SMP, besides, I'm pretty sure his kids chose it for him." Dream replied.

"Ugh fine," Tubbo replied.

Then someone new popped up.

Dream exclaimed, "Look who joined its TheRealBW_69_420!"

George asked, "Is this the new guy?" asked George.

Bruce said that he was. After that George stopped paying attention for a minute. Until he heard a sigh.

"Dang that's a hot sigh" George thought. He then stated, "I see."

Despite Fundy's questioning of the sigh, Bruce claimed that it was no one. George felt like it had to have been a hot guy, and he had seen pictures of Bruce Wayne and there was no way that Bruce was the hotty behind that sigh. George hoped that it had been an older man, he had always liked older men.

"Was George a part of it?" Bruce asked.

George was still zoned out until he realized that he was asked a question, "I was asleep," he replied.

"You were asleep?" Bruce asked in a judging tone.

George was happy to be included and he replied, "Yes, and then I built a house!"

Wilbur was trying to cause some drama with George so he said the only thing he knew Wilbur was defensive about, "At least I never screwed a fish."

Philza was trying to defend Wilbur but George was having none of it, "At least I'm not with Sapnap."

George got tired of the argument and just decided to start playing. Though he was still thinking about that hot sigh.

Authors Note

This was written by weirdpoetryfan  (me) I'm just writing it on this account to mess with my friend (who is a very talented writer!). Who knows, I might write some more. I hope you are enjoying Alfred x GNF! I know the dsmp side of things is very inaccurate so sorry about that lol