Preface

Abhimanyu is a legendary warrior from the ancient Hindu epic Mahabharata. He was born to the third Pandava prince Arjuna and the Yadu princess Subhadra, who was Krishna's younger sister. The Sambhava Parva of the Adi Parva states that he was an incarnation of Varchas, son of Soma.[1] Soma was reluctant to part with his son, agreeing to do so solely on the condition that Varchas would return to him after he turned sixteen. During the Kurukshetra War, Abhimanyu fought for the Pandavas. On the thirteenth day of the war, the mightiest Kaurava warriors came together and formed the Chakravyuha to trap the Pandavas, Arjuna having been enticed to another side of the battlefield. The young Abhimanyu was able to break through the circle, but Jayadratha prevented the others from following him through the breach, and Abhimanyu found himself facing the Kaurava warriors all by himself. Even so, he proved too great an archer to be faced by any one warrior, and thus, against the canons of war, he was attacked by six great warriors simultaneously, and died young as the other gods had promised Soma.

This book has no relation with the orginal epic Mahabharata . The characters are from Mahabharata but the plot here is entirely different . This book is not meant to hurt anyones feelings . The book belongs to me and cannot be copied .