"Assuming I survive our hunt for the Horcruxes, I'll find Mum and Dad and lift the enchantment. If I don't–well, I think I've cast a good enough charm to keep them safe and happy. Wendell and Monica Wilkins don't know that they've got a daughter, you see." Hermione finished, her eyes swimming with tears again, Ron jumped off his bed and ran to comfort her again.

"I–Hermione, I'm sorry–I didn't –"

"Didn't realize that Ron and I know perfectly well what might happen if we come with you? Well, we do. Ron, show Harry what you've done." Hermione explained.

"Nah, he's just eaten," Ron said,

"Go on! He needs to know!" Hermione shouted,

"Oh, all right, Harry, come here!" Ron said, standing up with Harry following him out to show Harry.

---

Three days later, the Delcoures had arrived, and it was Charlotte and Harry's birthday. Charlotte woke up in Ginny's room with Ginny and Hermione already awake.

"Happy birthday!" Hermione and Ginny said.

"Thanks," Charlotte said grin, as she got off her bed. She changed into a pair of jeans and a loose short t-shirt, before walking down the stairs. Her parents were sitting downstairs with Harry, who had a brand new-old watch. Charlotte thought it might be her grandfather's.

"Charlotte, Happy birthday! We have your gift." Lily said as Charlotte sat down in front of Harry. James pushed her present towards her. It was a small box, wrapped in red wrapping paper. She ripped the present open and opened the box to see a wristwatch.

"It's tradition to give a watch on your seventeenth birthday. It's not very new, since it was my mother's, but I thought you would like it." James explained, trying not to sound too emotional handing over his mother's watch. It had a white stainless-steel band. Inside the case were light pink flowers with gold numbers.

"I love it, it's beautiful, thank you." Charlotte grinned, as her mother helped her put it on. Charlotte looked over at Harry's watch. It was a similar design, with black stainless steel, with a gold case that had the name Potter inside it.

After opening several presents from her friends, even Parvati and Lavender, who had managed to send presents to Charlotte.

Later, after waiting for the guest to arrive, including Charlie, who had flown in for the wedding. Mrs. Weasley had made them a large snitch cake, claiming since they were both on the quidditch team, it would be perfect. They sat outside in the backyard, which was already decorated beautifully for the wedding.

"Happy birthday!" Tonks told Harry and Charlotte, as she sat next to Remus, who looked very miserable.

"How are you, Peter?" Charlotte asked, looking at Peter, who seemed to be just as happy as Tonks.

"I'm wonderful, to be honest... considering what's going on," Peter said.

"I never asked when you and Lilliana start seeing each other. That's something I never thought would happen." Charlotte said as she drank her butterbeer.

"It was during the end of your fifth year, almost starting your sixth year, we kept getting paired up. I would usually go with Remus, but he was sent to live with werewolves, so I needed a partner. It just happened." Peter shrugged, his cheeks turning a little pink.

"That's very cute," Charlotte said, as she watched Charlie walk toward Hagrid talking about dragons.

"I proposed, and she said yes.." Peter whispered to her.

"What?" Charlotte shouted. Several people turned to look at her.

"I saw a bug." She explained.

"And you screamed what?" Harry asked,

"Shut up, Harry." Charlotte snapped, before turning back to Peter.

"Charlotte, I'm telling you this because I want to thank you. Four years ago, I didn't think I could even escape Azkaban. Now I'm free, an Auror, getting married. It's everything I've ever wanted." Peter explained. Charlotte smiled.

"I didn't do anything, just believed you."

"And that's everything to me," Peter said, as Lilliana walked over to them, sitting down next to Peter, but Sirius sat between them.

"Sirius. Are you kidding me," Lilliana huffed,

"What? I can't sit with my best friend and cousin." He asked.

"Really, just sitting?" She asked,

"What do you want me to dance?" Sirius asked, Lilliana, rolled her eyes.

"Anyway, Peter. I was thinking about the"

"Wedding, right? See, I was thinking, why did you ask for my blessing?" Sirius asked Peter, who coughed on his butterbeer.

"What? I didn't think I needed to?" Peter said, looking over at Lilliana, confused, who shook her head at him.

"I mean, I'm basically her parent. I took her in. I should have been asked." Sirius said, offended.

"You do not have to do that, Peter."

"But I feel like he should have," Sirius muttered, as a Patronas, a big silver ball before it landed on the table and formed into a weasel.

"Minster of magic coming with me." Mr. Weasley's voice said before it dissolved.

"Go!" James, Peter, and Sirius shouted at Remus who already grabbed Tonks's wrist and was dragging her with him.