"the mori curse?" asked mr. kim with darkened features, wide-eyed, having read all about it. kim seungmin was practically a carbon copy of him. "how was he cursed? only a really powerful dark mutant could've done that, unless you were naive enough to be a victim—"

"he agreed to a rendezvous with apophis. idiotic, right?" mr. kim, along with most of the others, flinched at the mention of the name. "he's... giving me the position of being headmaster."

"but isn't that what you wanted?" asked mr. yang inquisitively.

"yes. what i used to want. just like i used to admire that man," mr. bang confessed. "the way he worded what he told me—didn't sound like he cared for his students at all." he paused for a second. "and, to make matter's worse, the revenants are active and apophis wants him. not just yearns for him, we'd've known that already—but is hellbent on having him this instant."

they stood still in silence for a bit, the others wondering how to reply, when the torches that hung in brackets, lighting up the corridor, flickered, nearly guttering out.

mr. bang's broad shoulders perked up, his posture straightening as a cold wind surged upon their faces. all the men grew tense and alert, ready to use their abilities as their stances grew combat.

the flames coming from the torches blew out when a bitter gust of wind quenched the ruddy orange fires. suddenly, a pair of gleaming metallic green, and white as snow, eyes materialized in the darkness, accompanied by a tall, curvy hourglass silhouette of a woman.

evident in her figure, she had long black and white wavy waist-length hair, that sat in curls beside her waist and just laying atop her wide hips. a wicked smile grew on her charcoal-black lips, and she inched forward, slithering forward like a black serpent.

"why, isn't this a delightful meeting?" she grinned, her eyes still big and piercing their souls. her voice was calm, gentle, but her appearance looked unhinged.

"adora," spoke mr. bang softly, his eyes still and unblinking with anger, though the woman's eyes, on the other hand, widened, almost protuberant which made her look even more feral than needed.

"DON'T call me that!" she hissed at the top of her lungs, her eyes flashing crimson, which glowed luminously beneath all her long tresses. the seven men kept their composure, eyes fixated on the woman. "i heard what happened to mr. heo. too bad he'll die in just a few—" she chuckled in elation. "anyway, where's the boy?" her smile dropped all of a sudden, her eyes glistering with evil.

"what boy?" questioned mr. seo, despite the fact that he knew who she was talking about—

the woman gritted her teeth. "don't play thick with me, old man." she scowled. "felix lee. i need him."

"and why on earth would we just hand him over?" mr. hwang spat, eyes glistening with rage.

"because i asked," the woman responded, her voice cold like ice. "so politely. it would really be a shame, if something terrible happened to this school," she sighed. "your students," she grinned. "your sons."

each syllable, she took a step nearer until she stood, face-to-face with the seven men.

"is one life really worth thousands? even your own sons? apophis can obliterate this academy with a simple snap of his fingers—"

"you speak of him as if he's a saint," stated mr. kim with a glare. "no matter what malarkey you utter, we aren't giving him up. however, you will. leave."

the woman gaped for a moment, before clutching her bosom in laughter. "i've always admired your bravery, mr. kim. perhaps i'll be kind enough to let your children see you before you die—"

"enough!" yelled mr. bang, and with a single nod, mr. seo lunged at the malicious woman, tackling her as the two thudded to the ground.

she writhed in pain, and when mr. seo removed his hands off of her, burns and blisters grew on the areas he touched. he touched her again, and again, the scalds multiplying.

she screeched in pain. but something was off.

pandora didn't react to pain the way a normal, living organism with undamaged pain receptors would react. within a fraction of a second, the woman's pained shrieking turned into wicked cackles and laughter. she sounded possessed.

the men felt their insides churn.

"you're making a mistake, bang!" she said, cursing him. "you'll regret everything!" were her last words, before mr. bang forged a pitch black portal that looked similar to an endless black hole, and kicked her in, zipping the portal closed.

he let out a breath of relief, panting.

so was mr. seo.

"where does that lead to, jack?" asked. mr kim.

"somewhere," he began, taking another breath. "she hopefully won't escape."

----

note: CRYING IK IM 4 DAYS LATE BUT TOPLINE AND HALL OF FAME???? DLC?????? SUPER BOWL?????? GET LIT?????? THE ENTIRE ALBUM?????? EVERTHING SOUNDS SO BEAUTIFUL AND NEVER-HAVE-SEEN B4 😭😭 anywwww abt my story c: i hope she kind've embodies someone who's deranged yet still has personality. irdk how to do that but i kind've gave her a troubled past, that's why she's like that. also i wanted pandora to have an intense aversion for parents, bcs she had trauma with her own soo

·˚ ༘ ꒱

wc: 1405