I stared around once more and I saw a machine that has the heart rate and pulpitations. I came to realize that I was in the hospital. I didn't know the reason why I'm here. I saw Katy sitting on the chair beside my hospital bed. She was holding my hand with both her hands and her eyes were tightly closed. I can see the sadness in her face. It was pale, make-up free.

Katy didn't know I was awake. I just continued watching her quietly and staring at her. She must've been sleeping or praying. I decided to just spit a word out to let her know I'm awake.

"Hey Katy" I said to her trying to force a smile on my white pale face. "Oh... Oh my, babes. You're awake" she said to me as her voice sounded weak and melancholic. I looked into her eyes and they were just soft, motherly and sad. I saw tears welling up in her eyes but she was trying hard not to let them fall.

"I'm so sorry Katy for making you worry. I should've told you earlier and woke you up yesterday morning about how I was feeling, it was all may fault. I am so sorry." I apologized to Katy as my eyes welled up with tears. Katy went close to me and planted a soft kiss in my forehead. I can't help but let the tears fall. "Shhhhh. It's not your fault. Don't worry. It was mine because I left you alone the other night waiting for me" She said to me as she touched my face with her hand and wiped the tears off. "W-w-what happened Katy? Why am I here in the hospital? Where's Shannon, Markus, and the others?" I said to her with a confused look as I stared at her in the eyes.

"Mom and Dad went out to visit the Church and buy food. They're going to be back later. Angela and David are coming in the afternoon as well as Shannon and Markus" she said to me as she sat once again in the chair and held my hand with both her hands tightly. "But...where's John?" I asked Katy. She looked away and looked into the door of the hospital room. "He...he's going to come later. I told him about you and he got worried. He helped me bring you here in the hospital. Sweetie, you fainted when we were about to leave and go for a check up. You were trying to grab and hold my arm but it was too late and you fell to the ground. I was so worried about you and I started to panick" she said to me as the look in her eyes were soft and worried.

"What did the doctors say? Did they say the reason why I fainted?" I asked Katy worriedly. "They haven't found out the reason, yet. They're going to inform us as soon as possible" Katy said to me as she stroke my head gently.

I rested my head in the pillow and titled my head sideways. My eyes welled up with tears and the tears started streaming down my face. I lifted my left hand to wipe them off before Katy noticed me crying. She was still holding my hand with both of hers and it kind of made me comfortable. I started thinking about Max, he doesn't know about my condition right now and I don't want more people to worry about me because it even makes me more nervous and worried. I pushed my thoughts of Max in the back of my mind and I just decided to close my eyes and drift off to sleep.

Katy's Point of View

I was so worried about Hally. I'm just scared that her condition might be serious. I stood up and checked on her and I noticed that she was sleeping. I decided to call Shannon, hoping she would pick up.

"H-h-hello Katy? Are you okay? How's Hally?" she said to me worriedly. "Uhm, she's sleeping. I'm still waiting for the results of the test. Would you mind coming over here? John's going to come later at night" I said to her as I sat in the couch whilst playing with my necklace which was around my neck. "Yeah, sure I'll come. I'll just pick up Markus" she said to me as I heard the sound of people talking. She must've been taping for Raising Hope.

"Ok, thanks Shann. Bye" I said to her then I pressed the end button.

I checked on twitter and checked my mentions. There were a couple of Katycats who twitted me. I just trolled on their tweets and it somehow made me feel better. I decided to tweet and instantly, a lot of them retweeted and favorited it. After a while, I decided to take a nap since I was awake the whole night and I was pretty much tired.