" Because you're the one to be blamed! You cheated on me just before the day we were about to get married! Do you even know how does that feel? Do you even know how much wrong you were and still are?" I yell at him losing all my calm.

" What you saw was wrong! But what I did wasn't! You might haven't ever trusted on me that's the reason you can't see the truth in my eyes and you're not even ready to listen. You calim what I did was wrong but look at yourself Ms. Bela Sharma.. what you are doing isn't right either! " He says glaring at me.. I can see he was actually holding back his anger but still couldn't help the glare ..

" This whole marriage thing is wrong! You know it very well! And if you forgot than let me remind you that yeh shadi ase bhi koyi maine nahi rakhegi even if you do it! And this so called marriage is a crap.. and your too doing the same wrong thing Bela kyunki tum jisse shadi krne wali ho tum uske sath bhi wohi kar rahi which you claim I have done to you.. now say are you right in any way? You're not... You are Wrong Bela!! Pathetically wrong!" He says and storms out of the room leaving me shocked.

He never bursted out on me like this ever and I just couldn't believe what he said was actually true.

What I have been accusing him for all throughout.. aren't I doing the same to Kabeer?

And what he said about the marriage.. what is he talking about? That incident?
That day....

I held my head as it was all ready to burst. I closed the door and sat in my bed holding my head resting my hand on my lap.

If he didn't cared about our love and marriage then why would I care about that day... That... That thing which happened..

No.. I won't.. I have to kick my past and move on.. that's the best... For me..
I deserve better.. and I'll get better..

Yeah...

With that I got up and changed my clothes. Leaving the outfit for dry clean I marched towards Kabeer's room.

I entered inside and saw him busy in his laptop.

" Kabeer?" I called when he looked up facing me and his eyes light up with happiness.

I feel so bad for doing this behind him.. I won't ever repeat that mistake again.

" Come.. I have been waiting for you!" He said getting up from the couch. I flash a smile... A real one and walk inside. I saw some paper bags kept on the bed.. I look at him when he gestures me to open them. I smile and take the first bag. Inside of it comes out a wine red lehenga...

" I have chosen some outfits for tomorrow.. I mean for you to wear when we take the vows.." he says standing behind me.. just the line when we take the vows increased my heart rate.. I should really get used to it now.. it's what should happen.. and it'll happen.

" But the ultimate selection will be done by you so please make the decision!" He says smiling resting his hands on my shoulder.

I stiffen at the touch but didn't shake his hand away..
After all I'm going to be his wife tomorrow. He has the right to atleast hold me.. and not like he haven't touched me before.. we were always good friends.. infact really close ones..

But then why all of a sudden his touch isn't making me pleased rather all I want is to make a one hand distance between us right now.

I close my eyes and taking a deep breath open them looking at the other 4 bags .. the second one had a bright yellow saree with orange set work on it and there's no particular blouse but a single long full sleve shrug of orange colour. The third one had a dark blue anarkali with the dupatta which was pinned and designed like a drape of saree ..