Franz: The Simulation is working. With just a few more seconds, Lyoko will be fully restored. And...(presses the Key) GO!

The Program started. Suddenly, on the Network, various binary code lines apeared, and combined all together. The lines combined their energy, and, a virtual world apeared.

 The lines combined their energy, and, a virtual world apeared

William: It's working!

Odd: WOOOHOOO!!!! Lyoko's fully reborn at last!

Franz: Not yet.(presses ENTER) First a base must be created, and so far, that base is Sector 5.

(presses ENTER) First a base must be created, and so far, that base is Sector 5

Anthea: Only then we can start recrating the other Sectors. But that will be left for you.

Franz: Our work is done for now. Everytng you nead to bring back Lyoko is here. This is now your fight. XANA is your enemy, guys.

Jeremy: Thanks for everything you did for us.

Franz: We're the ones who should thank you, young man.

Anthea and Franz left back to the Hermitage. Laura pulled out her Ipad. Sector 5 was back, and now they could start working on Lyoko. But first, there's another task at hand.

Jeremy: Ok. Laura, start up the program!

Laura: Comming right up!

Bloom: What are you doing now?

Jeremy: We're bring the Skid back to life. We're gonna start target the Replikas as fast as possible!

Laura: If we're gonna look for Aelita, we're gonna nead the Skid back up and running!

Aelita and Jeremy started the program, and the garage was being rebuild on top of Sector 5, above the arena.