Best friends....

IMPORTANT INFO: YOU AND ROBIN AND EVERYONE IS AGED UP  3 YEARS MAKING YOU AND ROBIN 16. YOU GUYS WERE BESTFRIENDS AND INSEPARABLE. YOU BOTH HAD SEPARATION ANXIETY. THAT WAD UNTIL YOU GIT KIDNAPPED. ITS YOUR FIRST WEEK IN THE BASEMENT AMD HE BARELY FED YOU.

"What do you want from me asshole." Y/n says standing up. "I was thinking, I never got to know your name." He said. "It's Ashley." You lied thinking he wouldn't know. "Lying bitch." He threw a newspaper at you and you opened it and saw it said your real name. Y/n Hills. He stomped over to you taking out a knife and tied your hands together and legs. He kneeled on your legs so you couldn't move and he started carving your name into your thigh. "Maybe now you won't forget bitch." He says untying you and dragging you into the bathroom. You backed  away as far as you could but he kept coming closer. You decided to try to make a run for it but he grabbed you slamming you against a wall. ThTs where it happened. You cried the whole time. Aftwr a while he was pleased and decided to leave. You say that crying, you didn't want to move after what happened. Eventually you layed down on the bed and cried yourself to sleep. Two days later you snuck upstairs and you thought he was asleep so you grabbed a knife and as soon as you turned around you were struck in the face with a different knife he was holding. He knocked you to the ground and continued stabbing you everywhere until you were on your last breaths he got up and left you there. All you could think about is your family, robin, Finney and Gwen, Vance. He was your best friend, your first kiss by accident, your remember that day. You had a friend you weren't close with but you just mainly talked. She kind of looked like you and at a party Vance kissed you thinking it was her. He apologized so many times I lost count. I miss him. When I heard a call and it was his voice I absolutely broke. I just couldn't believe he was dead, if he couldn't do it I couldn't. He told me otherwise but he was wrong. Robin was your best friend. Shit, he was your favorite person in the world. Vance behind him, not close but behind him. You guys did everything together and it hurts knowing he he must fell. He has separation anxiety from me and he must be going insane not knowing where I am or what condition I'm in. I know he wouldn't want to find me this way I'm trying as hard as I can't not to shut my eyes. It all hurts so bad and shutting my eyes when I blink takes the pain away even if it's for the second I blink and the pain comes rushing back after I open my eyes again. I thought of all the memories I had with Robin as I blinked again knowing it was for the last time I would ever. He began to carry me downstairs and he laid me down on the dirt since he hadn't dig me a while yet and went back upstairs. The cops busted through the door and forced him in a cop car. Gwen, Finney, and Robin were outside waiting fot them to mention my name. The officers went to the house across from the grabbers and found me laying there on the dirt waiting to be buried and 4 other lumps above the ground that must be the dead kids I spoke to. The left my body there to get detectives and told the 3 what condition I was in. That I was dead. Finney sat there in shock, same with Gwen. Robin was in denial, he rushed passed them and into the house, into the basement. He ran next to my body kneeling next to it. "Come on y/n wake up. Please be okay." He says voice shaking. "Y/n?" He says. "Y/n? No no y/n wake up please." He started to cry. It hurt to see him like this. "We didn't get to do so many things yet. We were supposed to do all of it together. You can't leave me please." "I didn't get to tell you everything I wanted and needed to yet. I wanted to to yell you I liked you for so long. I was going to do it but when I went to your house I found out you were kidnapped." He liked me? I thought he would never have liked me. I wish I could tell him I felt the same way. "I miss you so much y/n hills." He says pulling my dead body into his chest as he crys. I miss you too Robin arellano.

SHOULD I MAKE Y/N ALIVE SHE COULD START BREATHING OUT IF NOWHERE ALSO KNOWN AS A MIRACLEEEE. OR SHOULD I KEEP HER DEAD😭🫶🏾🤭🫢