𝟏𝟑: 𝐌𝐚𝐲 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡 𝐒𝐮𝐫𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞

Start from the beginning

"It didn't mean anything. I swear, ok?" Olivia quickly said with tears forming in her eyes. "That's why I didn't want to tell you. I didn't want to hurt you over a mistake." Olivia added, making the Keating girl turn to look at Sophia.

"Did you know?" She asked the young girl that stood beside her best friend.

"Yes." She said, causing Layla to scoff.

"You both let me pour my heart out to y'all." She said looking between Olivia and Sophia. "You gave me advice knowing you'd betrayed me." Layla said, looking directly at Olivia.

"I didn't want to give you advice. You begged me." Olivia told the Keating girl, causing Sophia to sigh.

"Because I thought I was talking to my best friend, not a treacherous bitch." Layla said, making Sophia tense at the insult towards her best friend.

"Wow." Olivia said, making Sophia shake her head having enough of the Keating girls insults towards her best friend.

"Layla, you're such a hypocrite." Sophia said, taking up for Olivia.

"Sophi..." Olivia said trying to get her best friend to not hurt the young girls feelings, yet the young girl didn't listen.

"Correct me if I'm wrong, but you messed around with Spencer knowing how Olivia felt about him, knowing that you had a boyfriend." She said, making Layla look down.

"It's not the same." Layla said, looking over at Sophia shaking her head.

"You even tried to put me in between the two." She said, shaking her head. "And no you're right. It's not the same." Sophia said, taking a step closer to the young girl. "Olivia was messed up on drugs when she slept with Asher." Sophia said, looking back at Olivia. "So, what's your excuse?" Sophia said, bringing her attention back towards Layla.

"Maybe now you can finally admit that you're not miss perfect after all but you're a messy human who screws up like the rest of us." Sophia added making Olivia grab onto her arm softly to get the young girl to calm down.

Layla simply nodded and walked away leaving the two best friends standing in the middle of the hallway.

"Hey, I got you." Sophia said looking over at the young girl that had silent tears coming down her face. "I got you." Sophia said, pulling the young girl into a hug.

As Joel and his sister entered the house Joel made his way upstairs to get ready for bed for the game the next day

As Joel and his sister entered the house Joel made his way upstairs to get ready for bed for the game the next day. Sophia walked over to the kitchen to get some water when suddenly the sound of a phone ringing caught her attention. She walked over and answered the house phone that kept ringing.