7 part 2

A/N

   Hi... um... yeah... anyways, thanks for your support Catbear210. Here's the other part of chapter 7. :P

.............................................................................................................................................................................................................

Will POV

     "Hey. How's it going?" I asked her, trying hard not to laugh, especially since her eyes is twice as big as they normally are.

     "F-f-fine. Everything's fine," she said with a stutter. A car honked. Mags jumped.

     "You better get dressed. Lizzi's getting impatient.'

     "Okay. You go ahead and wait in the car with her. I'll be out in a minute," I said. She nodded and I shut the door.

   Thank goodness we had a cat door thingy. Otherwise I would've been trapped outside as a cat and be late to school. And what was up with Mags? Her face just totally paled as she saw me. In cat form. Maybe, a cat ate her pet fish? Shit, that's what it probably was. I feel so bad for her. I better get dressed or I'll be late to school.

Liz POV

   What's taking them so long? I honked the horn. Mags walked up about one minute after that.

     "Girl, what was you doing?"

     "Don't talk like that Lizzi. I was just getting Will and saying hi."

   I rolled my eyes.

     "Sure, sure. and I'm fat and ugly."

     "But you are--mmmfffmmfmfmf," she said as I put my hand over her mouth.

     "Don't you dare little sis, don't you dare."

    "Dare what?" Will asked as he walked up.

   I immediately changed my attitude.

     "Nothing," I said innocently. "So, are you ready to go?"

     "Of course." he said.

     "Okay." I put the car in gear, and off we went.