Lord Imhotep's point of view:

She was jealous which was obvious from the way she reacted to my news of already knowing who my soul mate was, she wanted me to find her to play with, but she doesn't understand that I am already playing with her. I find her brother still in the kitchen fighting to stay awake.

"your sister has asked me to take you to a sweet to rest" this is not true of course but the child does not need to know this. He simply nods his head and walks after me where I place him in a guest sweet and lock the door before having a guard placed out in front of it. I can see Meela; Anck Su Namun reincarnated walk toward me with a predatory look in her eyes. I had already read her mind when she first introduced herself all she wanted was power and chaos, she had no love for me. It was the same with Lock-Nah and Baltus Hafez they just wanted to use me for power and chaos.

"Imhotep, we have found the chest with your sacred jars and brought it here so that you may reform yourself." She looks gleeful at the idea of seeing me suck the souls of others, but luckily with my pet's help, I don't have to kill to become whole again.

"Take me to it" I command her, I can see her stiffen at my tone and the slight pucker of her lips in distaste before she turns and leads me to my chest. When I command my pet, she feels nothing but ecstasy when I command Meela she feels disgusted and hatred I can see it in her aura. I enter the room in which my pet and her brother woke up to see three strangers standing next to Lock-Nah and Baltus Hafez, I pay them no attention as I simply walk up to my chest and open it. The others gasp in fear as the curse states that whoever opens the chest will suffer but all it does is instantly regenerate me.

I turn to them all having fully regenerated and can see the awe and fear that some of them feel. With Meela she stares at me with hunger. Hunger for my body and hunger for my power. I ignore her and inform them that I am going to meditate unless they wish death to leave me be. I can already feel my mate trying to free herself from my bonds with her magic she will not succeed but it is cute to feel her attempt.

Meela pouts she obviously wishes I had asked her to join me but that would never be happening now that I had found my mate, my delicious pet. I instantly harden thinking of her. I turn away and with quick steps leave to my room so that I may ravish her as is my right. When I open the door close it and relock it she has frozen and is looking at me with pure desire. Her eyes flow from my toes to my head and linger some on my groin and stomach area. I give an evil smirk. She has pursued me and now it is time for me to do the same with her. As I walk forward, I see that she had worked herself into a very delicious state of indecency. Her tank top has ridden up to where I can see the purple lace bra that cups her chest so perfectly. My mouth waters at the sight of the small amount of sweat that has gathered on her midriff from her struggles. Her pants are now hanging low to reveal a matching purple lacy thong and I harden even more than I thought possible.

It looks as if you did not do as I instructed. Her eyes flutter closed, she likes the sound of my voice inside her head. I remove my robe and straddle her hips. The snapping of her eyes open is almost heard by her swiftness and shock. She is looking at me wide-eyed and panting. I wanted you to imagine all the ways that I was going to torture you. And I think instead all you have been trying to do is escape. Very naughty pet. Her eyes flash in surprise and need, a need that she is trying to cover up by summoning anger.

I am not your pet, and I demand that you release me her voice wavers, she is trying so hard to sound like she doesn't want what I'm doing to her and be strong, but she and I both know the truth. She is loving every minute of this, but still, she needed to be punished for telling me she did not belong to me. I grin down at her and place my hands on either side of her face leaning down so I am hovering over her. Her breathing quickens and I can tell from her aura that she is feeling extremely aroused and excited by my proximity. I lean even closer and touch my nose to right under her ear taking a deep breath of her delicious smell. She whimpers and takes a gasping breath; my scent has reached her nostrils as well and is exciting her even further. Looking into her eyes her thoughts are so easy to read as she is practically shouting them at me.

I can't be enjoying this it's wrong he is my parent's enemy meaning he is my enemy. They kidnapped me and Alex and that must mean they want something from us, but oh my god he smells so good, and feeling his weight press down on me is intoxicating. I press down on her even further hoping to get a verbal reaction from her. She does not disappoint; she groans and her eyes roll to the back of her head. The skin-to-skin contact is also making me lightheaded another sure sign that she is indeed my mate. Oh god please touch me, talk to me, hell even him looking at me is making me crazy. I almost can't breathe from the pleasure.  I smile at her thoughts, she is drifting away from wanting to fight this and fight me and giving in to the pleasure I can give her, it is an intoxicating feeling knowing that she wants me as badly as I want her.

Shall we begin your punishment pet? Her eyes roll to the back of her head once more, she loves the sound of my voice in her head, and the idea of me playing with her. Her hips start to rise of their own accord and she can't stop the moan from passing her lips when she brushes against me. I'll take that as a yes. Her head gives the slightest of nods. I smile against her skin before I gently press my lips against her neck. It's as if a fire ignites under my skin and I can barely contain myself from devouring her completely. I know she feels the same fire because her grinding increases as do her moans and she almost became frantic in her wanting to touch me. I read her thoughts once more to discover what she is truly thinking about this sensation. Oh God please more...more, touch me more talk to me more, just please give me more. I smile into her skin my pet is such a good girl, begging for me.

I begin to suck and bite down her neck and reach her collar bone, I would continue more but all the wiggling she did to escape has unfortunately pushed up her shirt to right under her neck. I guess that I'll have to leave marking every inch of your skin for another day, my pet. I can't undress you without ripping your clothes and while that would be a magnificent sight, we don't want to scare your brother now do we? My pet moans pitifully under me, Alex, that's right we can't do anything I have to think of Alex and my mom and dad, this is their enemy I shouldn't be behaving this way towards him. But why does he make my soul sing so loud for his touch? This is wrong and yet it feels so right. My pet is slowly coming down from her high, and a pang of deep sadness is infiltrating her soul, this is not what I intended. I quickly untie her and set her clothes to right, as I gather her against me the first tear leaves her eye trailing down her face, and soon more follow before she begins to bawl clinging to me.

"It's alright my pet, let it out, don't worry everything will make sense soon... I promise my pet everything will be alright" as I say these words of comfort my darling mate begins to slowly fall asleep finding comfort in my embrace. I fall asleep truly at peace for the first time in a long time.