Epilogue

*SCREECH*

The van came to a halt. The driver gets out to inspect the scene. Apparently, he had just run over a deer. He curses and shouts out insults at the poor deer. After shouting for a good 15 minutes, he quickly rush back inside the van and drove away. A minute later, the deer twitched weirdly before coming back to life, magically. Now, that is certainly something...

Back at Hoyeon's High School, famous for its art courses. They are specialized in singing, dancing, rapping, drawing, and more. Of course, it has to be prestigious. It was also known for its high course school fees. Only the riches could afford it or else they can enter via a scholarship. Now, Beomgyu is a scholarship holder. Everyone despise him for being poor. Beomgyu could not help the fact that he is of low status and is rubbing salt into his wounds. He hated it. He wishes that everyone will disappear. As I am narrating this right now, Beomgyu is actually in a storeroom crying to himself. He could not help but pity himself for the life he is living. He could only hope that everything will change one day. Little did he know...

"HEY! YOU! STOP THERE!"

Dayeon and Youngeun ignore the call and continue to sprint. They are running away from a young woman who claimed that they had stolen something from the shop which they did not. Hence, explaining the chaos they are in right now. Dayeon is currently trying to gasp for breaths in between running and jogging.

"Finally, we got out of sight."

"She's crazy!"

"What do you mean, she LITERALLY does this every day!"

"UGH! I hope she will be gone from this world soon!"

"HEY, watch your words. Be careful about what you are wishing for!"

"Ya,ya, ya I don't give a shit"

Dayeon droned on her 'ya' as both of them make their way to Hoyeon's High School to meet their group. Upon reaching, someone jumps onto Dayeon's back. They knew who it was. Hikaru. 19 years old and famous for her dancing. Her dancing was out of this world. More than you can imagine.
"Hey!" Yujin's voice rings out loud. Behind her are the rest of the gang, Yeseo, Xiaoting, Chaehyun, Bahiyyih as well as Mashiro. Dayeon gives everyone a huge smile and greets them. They then make their way to the school entrance.

In another scene, we have quite a lot of things going on. Taehyun is chasing Kai for eating his ice cream while Soobin, Yeonjun, and Heeseung clutch their stomach from laughing. Tears are rolling their cheeks. Jay and Jungwon are having a staring competition which failed as both become loveky-dovey. Niki gags at the sight, trying hard not to spill his drink. Sunoo is happily chatting away with Jake about the upcoming festival their school is holding and how excited they are to attend it.
"OKAY! SCHOOL TIME! WOOO!" Kai shouts with all of his might after Taehyun has tackled him.
He was met with loud groans from the rest of the group. They awfully hate studies but love their school.
"LAST ONE TO REACH THERE IS A ROTTEN EGG! HE WILL PAY FOR OUR MEALS!" Niki yell out loud while dashing.
"HEY, UNFAIR! YOU STARTED EARLY!" Sunghoon follows up behind. Soon, everyone is frantically making their way to the school foyer, not wanting to be the last.
"Damn you all..." Sunoo cries out loud with frustration, trying to catch his breath. He was the last yet again.

"Ringggg" goes the bell. It was time for school. Whining and grumbling can be heard throughout the entire hallway as everyone takes their own sweet time to reach the class. It was obvious no one liked the class. Everyone mutters goodbye before heading off to their classrooms.

"Ugh...finally it is lunch time!" Jay murmured with a sigh of relief. He grabs his entire chuck of papers from his desk and shoves them into his Gucci bag. He slung it over his shoulder and walk peacefully to the canteen. There, the rest of the group is sitting at their designated table with lunchboxes in front of them. Jay could feels a smile forming on his face as he sit down.

'Yo, my man, how was Mrs Ng's class?' Yeonjun questions.

'You know, the same. So boring. I wish something will happen like maybe world endgame?'

'Hey, don't jinx it!'

'ya, whatever...' Jay replied nonchalantly, shrugging his shoulders.

Silence reign over the group after that. They all stare at each other after hearing Jay, uneasy feeling chunking in their veins and all are thinking of the same statement.   

Well...nothing could go wrong?

Right...?

Author's note: heyyy, i'm back with a new book! Enjoy!