Armin Arlert

contains: masterbation, overstimulation, oral,

Y/n

"ARMIN!" I yelled walking through the quiet house after getting home from getting my nails done. Light blue just as the blonde had requested.

Getting no answer I placed my stuff down assuming he was sleep. I took off my slides by the door, washed my hands, and proceeded to our bedroom.

Getting close I heard heavy breathing followed by a slight tapping sound. Curious to what the noise could be I slowly opened the door a little peaking in through the crack seeing Armin holding his phone in one hand as he slightly slouched over panting.

"armin..." I called out after creaking the door open a little more being able to be seen now.

His head turned quickly as he looked at me, his rosy cheeks came into sight seeing his low glossy eyes look into mine.

"oh h-hey I-...fuck~" he started and ended in a whine as he stared me directly in the eyes. He bit his lip then closed his eyes tightly mouth parting a bit.

A drawn out moan escaped his lips as he filled the condom he was wearing.

Hard breaths feel from his lips. His hand still slowly jerking as his eyes reopened meeting with your eyes.

"I'm sorry I just needed to um-" he started as y/n hushed him as she made her way over to him as he avoided eye contact after pulling off the condom and tying it.

"how pathetic. you couldn't even wait me for me to get back" the girl said in a seductive tone making his dick twitch as she got on her knees in front of the boy.

"let me see. what's on the phone?"
y/n's voice asked teasingly retrieving it from his grasp as she saw what he was watching . It was a video of her giving him head.

"Is that what you wanted?" She asked putting her curls into a puff as his face flushed all over again his hand covering his dick which was becoming hard again.

"answer for me baby. you wanna make another one?" she said as he nodded.

Opening the camera she propped it up facing their direction off the bedside cabinet.

Taking him into her hand rubbing her thumb over his slit making him inhale hard precum seeping out.

armin whimpered out gripping back at the blankets slightly pumping his hips up into the girls hand as his black t-shirt was covering his abs.

"fuck~...your nails are so pretty too" his head went back as he let his moans fly encouraging the girl. She leaned forward pressing her lips to his tip. His body jerked at the contact as he quickly down to you.

"please~"

"What do you want Armin? Hmm? Tell me"

"y-your mouth" his voice needy as he twitched in the girl's hand.

Y/n stuck her tongue out. Flicking it over his rosy tip. Gathering some saliva in her mouth she spit onto his dick bring two hands down and began pumping putting her mouth around him.

"ah hah~" the boy his hand wrapped around her messy bun he let out a small laugh that turned into a moan. He was feeling so good.

Armin's eyes looked to the phone watching the girls reflection mouth agape as she placed her hands on his thighs and began deep throating him.

"i-i'm so sensitive y-y/n...mmm I'm gonna cum for you. it's c-coming~" Armin thrusted his hips up sloppily into your throat repeating the word "yes" as it faded out his hand held the top of your head down as he twitched before coming in your mouth.

Shortly after he began coming down from his high y/n began giving light kisses around his dick leaving little love bites along his v-line.

***

armin my bby fr. thoughts and who y'all want next?~urbanslxt