4 - See You Again.

Start from the beginning

He walks out and I follow behind him. We finally arrive at his front door and we stop. He reaches his arms around me and I do the same for him.

"I'ma miss you ma," He says before squeezing my ass.

"I'll miss you too," I look up at him, before he lowers his head to kiss me.

We let go of each other, and he opened the door for me.

"I love you," I say before exiting.

"Love you too," He responds, then shuts the door.

-☆-

𝙱𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚘 𝙿𝙾𝚅:

I hear Kenzo in her bedroom, laughing AGAIN on the phone

I hear Kenzo in her bedroom, laughing AGAIN on the phone. She been laughing damn near every 3 minutes. I get up from my bed, then exit my room. I walk down the hallway and open her door.

"Who you talkin' to?" I ask curiously.

Her smile drops and she sucks her teeth. "Nigga, mind your fucking business, you ode annoying," she snapped.

"I'm just saying cause you keep laughin', this nigga gotta be a fuckin' comedian." I joke, throwing my hands up defensively.

"Boy get the fuck out," she says before getting out and pushing me out of her room.

"Tell him I said he a bitch."

"Shut up," she closes the door behind her.

I sigh while laughing, then head over to the kitchen. I scope out the fridge in boredom. I know I'm not the only person who eats out of boredom, right?

I feel a ring come from my phone. I pull it out my phone and read the contact. 'DThang'. I answered the call.

"Yo bro," I say, setting my phone down on a shelf in the fridge as I rummage through it.

"Come outside gang, we all out here." He says holding his camera up, to show a semi-large group of people, many recognizable faces.

"Word? Copy, I'm boutta head out then."

"Quick bro, before all these niggas despirse," He jokes.

"Aight, I'm coming, damn," I laugh, before hanging up. I pick of my phone and slip it in my pocket, before closing the fridge and walking back to my room.

I go over to my closet and pull out my navy nike tech fleece, then pick up my mask. I grab my keys, open a drawer on my night stand and grab my G19, my wallet, and a lighter. I exit my room.

"I'm out," I yell out, hoping Kenzo heard me. She peaks her head out of her bedroom.

"Can you get me AA batteries?" She asks.

"Aight."

"Aight, stay safe bro," She says, holding out her hand, signaling that I dap her up. I jogg down the hallway, give her a dap, then I head towards the front door to leave.