- cupid de locke -

Start from the beginning

You all looked up to see your father standing at the top of the stairs. " Ryuzaki? Why are you at my home?" You chuckle nervously.

" D-Dad, Ryuzaki's my boyfriend. That's why he's here, you're 'meeting' him." Light and your dad stared at you in absolute disbelief.

" You're dating Ryuzaki? How come we never knew?" Light asked. " Well I mean it was in secret. Now will you let him sit down?" You explained.

Hesitantly, Light and your father let Ryuzaki take a seat on the couch, which he of course sat on with his weird sitting position.

" Mom, Sayu, come meet (Y/N)'s boyfriend!" Light hollered as he slightly glared at Ryuzaki. Sayu once again screamed and ran into the living room, practically dragging your poor mother with her.

Her eyes widened at the sight of Ryuzaki. He was extremely pale with large eye bags under his dark orbs. The white long-sleeve he was wearing went well with his blue jeans but what shocked her the most was the fact that he wasn't wearing shoes.

" H-Hi! My name is Sayu! I'm (Y/N)'s younger sister, it's great to meet you!" She held out her hand for Ryuzaki to shake.

He smiled and shook her hand. " It's a pleasure to meet you Sayu." Your mother then took a step forward and slightly bowed.

" My name is Sachiko, (Y/N)'s mother. Thank you so much for coming, we've heard such good things about you from (Y/N)." She gave Ryuzaki a kind smile before stepping back and standing next to your father.

" My name is Ryuzaki, it is an honor to meet all of you." Light rolls his eyes and your mother smacks his arm. " Light! Don't do that again!" She whisper-yelled, causing you to let out a quiet laugh.

" Come, let's eat." Your father says, walking into the kitchen, your mother and sister following after him.

Light stayed behind for a minute to speak to you and L. " Ryuzaki, how long have you been dating my (sister, brother, etc.)?" He asked, discomfort evident in his voice.

" About 8 months-" " 8 MONTHS?! I thought you only got a boyfriend 3 months ago?!" Light yelled, turning his attention towards you. " That was a lie."

Light was about to argue with you when your father called all of you to the dinning table. Before Light sat down he was pulled closer towards your father and you heard him whisper. " Save your argument for later please."

You stifled a chuckle before taking a seat next to Ryuzaki. " I hope you enjoy the food everyone!" Your mother says with a smile.

" Thank you for the food!" You all say and begin to eat. L was a bit nervous to eat food without any sugar in it and as a result, had stuffed bags filled with sugar cubes into his jean pockets

You watched as he took one out and put it onto a spoonful of (favorite food). Your family watched in shock as he ate it without the slightest gag.

" This is delicious Mrs. Yagami!" He says, taking another bite of the food. She nervously smiles at him. " T-Thank you Ryuzaki! I'm glad y-you like it!"

An awkward silence consumed the table, the only sounds being your silverware hitting your glass plates. Deciding to break the ice, Sayu cleared her throat before speaking.