Chapter 20: Memories [3]

Start from the beginning

"By throwing you across the classroom?"

"N-No. It wasn't like that" She bit the inside of her cheek nervously, god damn it Gen.

"[   ], get in the car"  Her father decided to spoke up. "I will talk to him"

"But-"

"Now"

"Okay..." She gave in, giving Taehoon a last glance before walking away towards the black car and get in.

Mr Long then turned to Taehoon

"Taehoon, correct?" The male nodded

The man sighed "I'm glad that you haven't done anything to my daughter." 

"Be nice to her Taehoon, she has been through a lot since her mother has passed and the most recently was her brother"

"Cheng?" Mr Hansoo said, the man in front of him nodded

"Yes, Cheng died in front of her. He was shot to death" Mr Long explained

"She has to deal with her trauma and everyday bullies back in Beijing. We moved her here so she wouldn't have to deal with them anymore" He stated 

"She has to take a tons of pills for her trauma, including anti depression and sleeping pills" 

"What?! What happened she was so joyful when I last saw her" Mr Hansoo widen his eyes. How could something like this happen to her.

"It's true, we're still trying our best and she is too. But since she has been dating this kid" The man scrowed "According to what Gen said that kid is not the nicest guy around"

"You mean Beom Seok?" Taehoon added

"Ah yes, that's him, Taehoon you aren't his friend, are you?" Mr Long asked, narrowing his eyes at the boy to which Taehoon responsed with a head shake

"No...sir"

"Well then, one more thing Taehoon" The  man facial turned into a more welcoming one "Martial art is not made for picking on the weak remember that, it's a dishonor to those who use it to hurt other people."

"..."

Though Mr Long's words were genuine and rather calm towards him, but regardless, Taehoon felt a pressure of guilt in his heart. It's just like, Mr Long is giving a last warning.

Taehoon lowered his head as well as glancing slightly at the girl who was standing next to the black car near by with Gen.

"I'm off now, don't worry about the kids too much Hansoo. They can handle things for themselves, we can only interfere when it's serious" 

"Right."

"Taehoon, why don't you go and apologize to [   ], she's your friend after all" Mr Hansoo spoke to his son, this time is calmer than earlier.

"Why would I? I'm not her friend!" The male groaned annoyingly. Earning a pinch and a harsh glare from his father

"Now now, Hansoo. You know what kind of kid Taehoon is, he will do it when he has a change" Mr Long laughed, prying Hansoo's hand from Taehoon

Mr Hansoo sighed "Alright. But what happened to Cheng, I haven't heard anything about the event"

"It was horrible, someone decided to attack the house when I'm away. Everything happened too fast for Gen, poor boy couldn't do anything" Mr Long told with a sadden tone " The rest was only Cheng and [   ] know. But she refuse to open up for months now"

"Dreadful, I hope everything is okay." 

-------------------------------------------------------------------