"A little help here." Sophia said from the back of the car as she tried to get out.

"Oh right." JJ said, jogging over to her side to help the young girl out.

After successfully helping Sophia get out of the car they both made their way into the Baker residence. Joel made his way in first with Savannah quickly trailing behind him. After went JJ who stood aside by the threshold to let the young Castro girl come into the home right after him.

"And they're here." Billy called out with a smile as the four well dressed students came into his home. "We're doing pictures before you all leave." Billy told them and they simply nodded before walking to the wall that everyone stood at.

From the end a young Baker kid was caught in a trans as he looked over at the young girl in light blue.

"Well could you at least act like you're not still stuck up on your ex." Ripley said in annoyance and frustration as she saw how Jordan had his gaze on the Beverly High cheerleading captain.

Jordan simply sighed and rolled his eyes

Jordan simply sighed and rolled his eyes. He hated the fact that he wasn't the one the young girl would be going to Homecoming with. He tried to just avert his attention from her and focus on Ripley, but she just wasn't the best distraction.

On the other side of the room Sophia sent JJ a small smile.

"Here let me fix that." She said as she saw her cousin struggling with his bow tie that had managed to slip.

"Hey you have some fans looking your way." He said, making the young girl sigh knowing who he was referring to.

"Well they can look all they want." She said in a bothered tone as she finished fixing his bow.

"I don't get it, you say you're not bothered but you sound as if you are." He said with a small chuckle.

"It's just how can he say he loves me and that he wants to give us another chance one day. Then the next walk around at the hands of Ripley." Sophia said, looking down at her dress to make sure everything is good.

"I know my boy and she's just a distraction to him, I promise you." JJ said, making the young girl shake her head.

"You don't have to promise me anything. I told him already, I just want to be friends. He can be with whoever, I could care less." She said, making her cousin scoff and laugh.

"Yeah, yeah, not even you believe what you just said." He said, making the young girl give a small chuckle.

"Ok, everybody let's get together. Let's take this photo. Quick, quick, quick." They heard Billy call as they were all getting ready to take pictures. "Wait, where's Asher?" Coach Baker asked as everyone was now in position for the group picture.