Gradually she met every member of Toman and almost became one of them but she officially became a member of Toman when the incident at the bike shop that belonged to Shinichiro Sano occurred.

On That Day,
She decided to buy a present for Mikey as his birthday was right around the corner. It was a pretty warm night, so she felt good about going out. She started her dad's Rebel 300 only to find out that the clutch isn't working properly. Being the perfectionist she is, she had to fix it so she called Mikey to know if Shinichiro's shop was still open or not and to know what would Mikey like as present.

Mikey came and they rode to the shop together. On the way Mikey said, "Big bro has already closed his shop but he'll make an exception for you"

"Oh I'm really sorry to trouble him"

As they approached their destination they saw that the shop was surrounded by a thick crowd along with sirens. They were really confused. She got off of the bike and rushed towards the scene while Mikey parked her bike.

Avana's POV..........
I'm really scared why are there so many people! Are they here to arrest Shin Nichan? But he didn't do anything worth arresting! I pushed myself through the crowd and somehow reached the police barriers only to find out Kazu and Baji with handcuffs on.
"Kazu!" I called but he didn't responded. He was just muttering something so I called Baji and he faced me with tears rolling down his cheeks like a small stream running over a soft land. I held him and asked, "What's going on? What are you doing here? Why are you being arrested?"

His lips parted only to say these two words again and again, "I'm sorry". I turned my head towards the gate of the shop from where a strecher came out with a dead body totally covered in white sheets. My hands that held Baji suddenly dropped. I turned towards him in fear and asked, "That's not Shin Nichan. Right?" with the littlest hope that it's not the worst. But again the only words that came out of his mouth was, "I'm sorry" with the uncontrollable flow of tear from his once proud eyes.

Mikey also managed to get through the crowd and called, "Baji?" Seeing Mikey, Baji started to cry even more but soon got taken away by the cops.

Later Kazutora took all the blame and Baji was released. I still remember his face full of fright and guilt after all he was involved in the murder of his idol. He was traumatized and feared that neither Mikey nor Sensei (Mikey's grandpa) would ever forgive him. He became quiet and timid after that he even spent days without touching his food.

He didn't wanted to go out of his house neither did he wanted to go to Shin Nichan's funeral but got dragged by me. Before entering the room, I decided to wash my hands and asked Baji to go first and that I'll follow him shortly but he squeezed my arm and said, "Please I won't go alone. Please don't let me go alone" I patted his head and said, "Then please wait a little" with a gentle smile. He just nodded.

Then I pushed the door of the common washroom in the funeral home and saw Mikey. He was constantly rubbing his face with water to remove all the traces of what he thought was weakness.

Noticing me he tried his best not to let even a single drop of water escape from the corner of his eyes. As I approached him he turned his face away and said, "You're here to pay your respect?" I ignored his question and forced him to face me and hugged him as tightly as I could.

"Did you really think that crying is a weakness you dumbass? It shows that you're strong enough to show your emotions and if you ever feel embarrassed crying in front of someone just remember that I'll always lend you a shoulder. I know it's hard to bear it but you're not alone dummy. Let it all out, I'm here for you"

After that he hugged me back and allowed the water flow down his warm red cheeks. After sometime I asked him, "Hey Mikey, can I make a request?"

"What?" He said wiping his eyes.

"Can you forgive the lads. They only tried to make you happy, you know?"

"I've already forgiven Baji, I know how hard it has been for him but Kazutora! I'll never forgive him" When he said the last sentence his expression changed completely, it was as if he was completely enveloped in darkness. The darkness he can't escape. I knew that if I nag, it'll add fuel to the fire. So I grabbed his hand and said, "Let's go visit Shin Nichan"

Outside the door, there was Baji, as soon as he saw Mikey a shiver ran down his spine and he turned around to escape but I held him by the collar.

"There's no need to run Keisuke Baji, I forgive you" said Mikey

"You.....You do? Then can I visit big bro Shin?" Baji asked peeping over my shoulder as he hid behind me.

"Of course. Come with me" Mikey grabbed Baji from behind me and dragged him inside, I silently followed them. I'm glad that their relationship is restoring.

TO BE CONTINUED........