WEIRD SCIENCE FAIR

Start from the beginning

"Actually I won, but I felt bad for Max so I told them I didn't want it." I say and toss the thing in the trash. 

"If there was any justice I'd be doing that dance. Well, not that dance. That was stupid." Max says. 

"You still wear your medal?" Nora asks. 

"Always. You get used to the rash. Right, Max? Oh, wait, you don't have a rash." Phoebe says. 

"Oh and soon yours is gonna go away. How sad." I say and go to my room.

"Here it is, guys. The triumphant return of the greatest science fair project ever. The grow-matic 2.0." Max says. 

"It needs a bow." Nora says and puts a Bow on it and Max takes it off. 

"No Bows. Hey, here's a thought. If you want to help, why don't you go make me a sandwich?" Max says handing Nora the Bow. 

"And don't be stingy with the lettuce, doll face." Colosso says. 

"Hey, Nora." Phoebe says walking in. 

"Hey, sis." Nora says. 

"Hey, Max, do you have any-- what is that? I thought you guys were making a potato clock." Phoebe says. 

"No, this is the grow-matic 2.0." Max says. 

"So it's gonna melt things twice as fast?" Phoebe asks. 

"No, its gonna win me the science fair I should have won five years ago. That's right. I got issues!" Max says. 

"Face it, max. Even if your machine hadn't broken, i still would have won. Mouse light!" Phoebe says and i roll my eyes and text josh. 

"Well, phoebe, that was then this is now." Max says and turns on the machine and there is a big carrot. 

"Stay cool Colosso. Its just a giant carrot. There's no reason to-- let me at it!" Colosso says. 

"Aww does the bunny want the big carrot?" i ask. 

"Wow that's-- that's actually pretty impressive." phoebe says. 

"Of course. What you think i was gonna do? Make some lame model volcano?" Max asks and Phoebe laughs. 

"Model volcano? That's the stupidest-- coming Billy!" she yells and runs down the stairs and the carrot melts. 

"Still a few kinks to work out." Max says. 

"Hey, I'm not picky. Just sop it up and squeegee it in my mouth." Colosso says. 

"If either of you tell anyone about this i will never so anything nice again." i say and conjure a carrot and use my powers to make it larger than the average carrot and give it to Colosso. 

"How did you do that?" max asks. 

"I have no clue must have touched a supe with that power. And no I cannot help you, because this is Billy and Nora's projects they should do it alone." I say and lay in my bed. 

"Are you really about to take a nap?" they ask. 

"It's never too late or early for a nap." i say.

I hear arguing so I freeze both of them. 

"What is going on?" I ask Billy and Nora. 

"They keep trying to take over our projects." Nora says. 

"Well figure it out otherwise whatever happened to that toaster will happen to both of you. And I have way more power than those two dimwits." I say and go upstairs to the couch and lay down.