They spent minutes fighting being part of the same weapon until Steve saw a group of unknown people who needed help.

"Go," she told him knowing he'd get to them quicker. Before conjuring a bit more sound to add up to the existing one as some creatures squealed before falling limp. He nodded at the situation and took off flying with the hammer.

Rose kept fighting the ones on her side quickly alternating between using her powers and using the spear she had acquired in the fight.

"Cap, what do you want me to do with this damn thing?" she heard Clint ask. She tried to find him but had to focus on fighting the beings around her. It was annoying having to kill more Chitauri after they'd already defeated them, but at least she knew their weak spots now.

"Get those stones as far away as possible!" Steve answered. Rose saw thunder and lightning hit the place she assumed he was at.

"No!" Bruce chimed in. "We need to get them back where they came from."

"No way to get them back," Tony added. "Thanos destroyed the quantum tunnel."

"Hold on!" Rose heard Scott yell before his giant form shrunk and she couldn't see him anymore. "That wasn't our only time machine."

She could hear and feel a song playing that she vaguely recognised as a Spanish spoken one, something about a 'cucaracha'.

"Anyone see an ugly, brown van up there?" Steve asked.

"Yes!" responded Valkyrie flying on a pegasus. "But you're not gonna like where it's parked!"

"Scott, how long you need to get that thing working?" asked Tony.

"Maybe ten minutes."

"Get it started," Steve instructed. "We'll get the stones to you."

"We're on it, Cap."

Rose didn't recognise the voice but she didn't dwell too much thinking about how did people get access to their communication line. She decided to just be glad about the fact.

Instinctively she moved her upper body to the side before she felt the sound of a blade slicing the air before it+ flew past the place her head had once been. Then it went back to where it had come from. She turned around meeting the person—rather alien—who'd thrown that at her.

She barely had time to recognise the ocean blue skin and silver patterns before she had to dodge another attack. She blocked his blade with her spear, hitting a wrist harshly making him drop one of the two curved machetes. At the distance she could see lighting as well as the beams of energy Tony shoot, she saw briefly a part of Scott's giant body moving through the field.

Then, with the advantage of not having to conjure up much sound, only having to move the one that surrounded her from the battle, she altered it to make a deafening sound to which he groaned. She used that to hit the parts of his body she thought were sensitive.

He took the upper hand when he managed to send a kick to her stomach.

"Pathetic humans," his voice was uncannily beautiful.

"I already killed you once asshole," she barked irritated before bringing her hands close together focusing more on the sound leaving it there before putting her foot below his dropped weapon lifting it to her hand.

Echo let go of the waves just as she sliced his head off, a confused and angry expression frozen on his dead face.

She panted holding her injured abdomen before she breathed in and kept going. Far away, she distinguished Wanda's red mist lifting things and throwing energy blasts. She threw the spear to a four-limbed being, before jumping somersaulting in the air and slicing a Chitauri's arm. She landed and stabbed him in the back grabbing one of his guns and killing the other one that was approaching.