Chapter 457: The Little Green Plum of Autistic Teenagers (11-12)

Start from the beginning

The two children didn't know what happened to the adults downstairs, and they were having fun at the moment.

"Yanyan, I'm going to kindergarten, do you want to go with me?" Su Su said suddenly while playing.

Zhou Yansheng turned to look at her instantly.

It just so happened that the two parents downstairs also talked about it.

"We want our two children to go to school together, but I don't know if Xiaoyan is willing to go." Lu Yiming was a little worried if he didn't go.

"Then I'll ask the two children later to find out." Seeing Lu Yiming hesitated, Yun Lu spoke.

"After all, it's up to Xiaoyan to see if he wants to, in case he agrees."

It also happened that at this time, the two children went downstairs hand in hand.

"Xiaoyan, come here." Lu Yiming beckoned towards Zhou Yansheng.

Zhou Yansheng pulled Su Su and walked unhurriedly to his mother.

"Susu is going to kindergarten. Do you want to go with me? If you don't go, you may not see Susu for a long time." .

Then Lu Yiming leaned into his son's ear and whispered.

"Your own little green plum, you can take good care of yourself, be careful to be snatched away by other stinky boys." At that time, you didn't even cry.

Zhou Yansheng immediately hugged Su Su in a panic.

No, Susu belongs to him, no one can rob it.

The picture of two cute and lovely children hugging each other makes all the adults in the room want to laugh.

"Yanyan has promised me that we will go to kindergarten together, right?" Su Su looked at the little Zhengtai who was holding her.

Zhou Yansheng nodded, and then a somewhat dumb and soft little milk voice spit out from Zhou Yansheng's mouth.

"Crispy, mine."

Except for Susu, all the adults present were stunned.

Especially Lu Yiming, his eyes were all red.

Xiaoyan, Xiaoyan spoke...

"Don't worry, Auntie, I will take good care of Yanyan." Su Su patted her little chest.

"Okay, then Xiaoyan will ask Susu." Lu Yiming broke into a smile instantly.

But the little girl still had a small expression of "give it to me, it's all right", and the adults present were amused.

As for what Zhou Yansheng said just now, no one paid much attention to it.

After all, the child is still young, only three years old, and the future is uncertain. Of course, they have just discussed it, and they will not stop the children from coming and going. As for what they can develop, it is up to them.

None of them, the parents, would interfere.

Of course it would be best to be family in the end.

After all, growing up together from a young age makes it more reassuring to know the bottom line.

And they were very satisfied with Susu, and the Su family obviously felt pretty good about Xiaoyan.

Yun Lu and Su Lin feel really good about Zhou Yansheng.

Although he doesn't talk much, he feels like a very sensible and well-behaved child, and he treats their daughter very well.

Just by looking at them, you can tell that the relationship is not good.

Soon, the adults gathered to eat and drink.

The two children set up their own small table and had a "candlelight dinner" for the two of them.

Well, actually, she and Yanyan both felt that their parents were noisy, so they sat down separately.

Their adults want to drink when they chat, and she and Yanyan can't get in on the things they are talking about. It's better to talk about themselves.

Two little friends, you give me vegetables, and I will give you vegetables. Are you happy?

If you think this is delicious, share it with each other, and if you think it is delicious, share it with each other.

The adults watched the two children while chatting, secretly wanting to laugh.

Childhood sweethearts or something, just thinking about it makes me very loving.

After eating and drinking, we talked until the two children were leaning against each other and were about to fall asleep, and the two talents separated reluctantly.

"Okay, we'll just go back by ourselves, we don't need to give it away." Yun Lu led Su Lin and waved to Lu Yiming and his wife.

Su Su was drowsy in Su Lin's arms.

Zhou Yansheng leaned there and fell asleep.

"Husband, my son has promised to go to kindergarten!" Lu Yiming dragged his husband excitedly.

"Shh, the child is asleep, keep your voice down."