Chapter 454: The Little Green Plum of Autistic Teenagers (5-6)

Start from the beginning

"Okay, come in quickly, don't stand around at the door." The two entered the door with a smile.

Of course, Lu Yiming didn't forget Su Su.

"Do you want to eat cake?"

Su Su looked at her with her head held high.

"Auntie, can I go eat with Yanyan?" I want to share delicious food with Yanyan.

"Of course." Lu Yiming cut two cakes and put them on the plate, and poured two more glasses of milk for Wang Ma to serve.

"Do you remember to go to bed when you are sleepy?" Lu Yiming urged the little girl.

"Got it." Su Su followed Wang Ma upstairs.

Lu Yiming sat and chatted with Yunlu.

It can be said that these two people hit it off at first sight, and after knowing each other for less than three days, they are already good sisters.

"Master, I'm here to bring you afternoon tea."

Little Zhengtai, who was reading with his back to the door of the room, did not respond.

"Yanyan, I'm here again!" Su Su's energetic little milk voice sounded immediately.

Zhou Yansheng turned his head instantly.

After Wang Ma put the things down, she went out very sensible and closed the door.

The two little ones sat together in an instant.

"This is the cake my mother baked, but it's delicious. Here's it for you." Su Su put the plate on him.

Zhou Yansheng didn't speak, and Su Su took the initiative to find a topic to talk to him.

If Yanyan didn't speak, it would be fine if Bensu said no.

Zhou Yansheng obediently took it and took a sip.

tasty.

After eating the cake, another one drank a glass of milk, Su Su patted her chubby belly.

The little girl was wearing a small red dress today with pigtails on her head.

Well, today's crispy looks good too.

Su Su felt sleepy after she had enough to eat and drink. She looked at Zhou Yansheng and then at his cot.

"Yanyan, I am troubled..."

Zhou Yansheng stretched out his hand to pull the blanket.

"Auntie said we can't sleep on the ground."

Zhou Yansheng silently pulled her onto his little bed.

"Look, my bear socks~" Su Su moved her chubby jio.

"Is it nice?"

Zhou Yansheng nodded, then looked at his white socks.

Still more crispy.

After showing off the socks, Su Su pulled him to lie down.

"Shall we go to bed?"

Zhou Yansheng obediently pulled the quilt over, then took Su Su's little hand and closed his eyes.

After Su Su fell asleep, he opened his eyes again.

Susu called him Yanyan, like it.

She also called herself Yanyan, so shy.

They are all on the same bed, but he will be responsible for Susu.

The book said that only husband and wife will lie on the same bed, and he will marry Susu as his wife in the future.

Xiao Zheng was thinking about it too, and his ears were all red.

"Zi Yansheng's favorability rating +10, and the current favorability rating is 10."

After thinking about it for a while, he fell asleep leaning on Susu.

This time I slept for a long time, and the two children woke up after it was slightly dark.

Zhou Yansheng blinked his eyes, and immediately turned to look next door.

Crispy is still there.

He breathed a sigh of relief.

Just before he could speak to Susu, the door of the room was opened.

"Xiaoyan, Susu should go back." Lu Yiming looked at the two little ones who obviously just got up.

Ahhh, help, it's too cute! !

Su Su slowly climbed out of bed.

"Yanyan, I'm leaving."

After saying goodbye to Zhou Yansheng, Su Su followed Lu Yiming downstairs.

Before leaving, Yiming seemed to see the resentful eyes of his son.

No, is this the emotion that will appear in her son?

Lu Yiming was shocked again.

As soon as Su Su left, Zhou Yansheng retracted into his corner and looked expressionlessly while holding the writing.

It seems that the only thing that can make her son's mood fluctuate is Susu.

Well, she also likes that little girl very much, and it's better to be willing to take care of people than to be interested in nothing.

It looks like my son is recovering.

It was just the next day that Su Su didn't come to him, because it was the weekend and Su Lin was resting, so the family went out to play together.