what're y'all doing?!

Start from the beginning

I was pretty embarrased because you don't say that shit in public like damn and I was pretty pissed so, I got up and yanked her up, pulling her to my bathroom and locking the door "Take the pants off." She hesitated just a little too long so, I got on my knees and yanked them off. Y/N was so discombobulated and confused. I pulled her panties off and sat her on the counter, secretly admiring her "So I can't find your clit? Huh?"

Huey's POV

I sat stunned in my bestfriends room 'What'd I just instigate..?" I stood up and put his headphones on, plugging them into my Walkman.

Y/N's POV

Caesar is a trip! He got me sat up on this counter and he started kissing in between my thighs and leaving hickies all up and down my body. This nigga went under my shirt to make sure he got my stomach and chest and especially my titties. Just sweet and slow. It was so perfect but why here and now.
"I can't find your clit? Okay okay" he started rubbing it with his thumb and I threw my head back in pleasure "oh ceez.." I moaned softly, biting the inside of my cheek.

He spread my legs more and everything was just out in the open. He planted a kiss below my bellybutton and then kissed back down, kissing and then sucking on my clitorus like a straw when you tryna get the last of your Slurpee. I covered my mouth quickly and moaned into my own hand. He stuck his tongue into my vagina and held my legs open to stop me from closing them around his head.

I bit my lip and grabbed his hair softly "Mmh baby, please don't stopp!" he pulled away "You can pull my hair if you want just be careful. I just got a retwist like three weeks ago.." he slipped two fingers into me and started thrusting them in and out before reattaching his mouth to my clit, lookingg straight up at me.

I held his head in place and started moaning like crazy. "Oooh ff- YESSS! Uh fuck yes Caesar- mmmh" He started swirling his tongue and shit and I couldn't take it anymore "mmmh bae slow downnn- fuck-" my legs started shaking and shit and I could feel my orgasm building up.

Huey's POV

I can hear her over my music. This is my thirteenth reason.

Caesar's POV

I noticed her legs shaking and sped up some more. I can't believe I got her ready to bust this fast. Like I know I've watched enough porn to know what I'm doing but like... I'm this good? Dayum I must be built different. She kept moaning my name which didn't wanna make me slow down at all so, I kept sliding my fingers in and out of her, trying to find her good spot iykyk. "Aah-! Fuck- yes Ceez! I can't take it anymore I'm gonna cumm!"

Huey's POV

At least they're almost done now. Dayum like this dude couldn't have waited until I left? Have some courtesy and decency. Damn. These nighas are going to be in my suicide note.

Y/N's POV

I felt my stomach getting tighter and moaned some more. I couldn't hold it anymore, he was rubbing right against my g-spot and I- fuck I can even think it just felt so good.

"yess baby- uh- mmhm fuck.. I'm almost- I'm almost- yeah- yeah- right there baby...oohhhhhh FUUUUUUCK BABYY" My legs were shaking like crazy as I squirted and moaned, hitting them Mariah Carey notes.

My eyes were shut tight and pleasure just flooded my body. My muscles were spazzing out, tightening up and releasing and I just couldn't stop it was unimaginably good. Nigga had my toes curlin up and everything.

I was holding onto this nigga head for dear life. At this point my whole body was shaking and he kept fingering me to try and help me off my orgasm. And while I was extra sensitive too, causing me to squeal, moan, and squirt on his face some more.

He stopped and slid his fingers out of me, licking them off and looking up at me. "Don't you even tell nobody no bullshit like that about me ever again or I'll put you in a fucking wheelchair." He stood up, wasbed his hands, and walked out, leaving me speechless.

I panted and gathered myself before getting up and cleaning up his mess. Then I put my panties and pants back on and just sat in the bathroom for a minute, trying to stop my legs from shaking.
Best. O. Ever.

Caesar's POV

I walked into my room and Huey waved "You got some um.. juices on your face." I walked back out and grabbed a cloth from the linen closet, wiping my face off and putting it in the laundry basket.

After, I walked back into my room. Huey and Y/N was sitting with uno cards in hand "It's your turn" I sat down and sucked my bottom lip, still tasting her on me. "Mmh...Huey, what's the color..?" he sat up "Blue." I nodded and put down a blue five.

We all sat in silence, picking up and putting down cards until Huey broke the silence "Ceez, why did you do what you did." I looked up at him "had to represent Brooklyn! Didn't want Ms. Baltimore City to think us niggas up north don't know how to put it down, you know? I can do so much more than that too.. she caught me at a bad time, we were both shitfaced. Now she knows she was wrong. Sorry bout dat, bruh."

He looked at me and shrugged "Cant argue with that... but, you washed ya hands, right?"

I stared at him "nah, I'm just.playing with pussy juice hands.😐"

***Gurl idek the word count because I had to make a lot of changes. Count the words ya self i u wanna know.
----------------------------------------------------------
HELLO! What a way to start a book! Most of you are familiar with my page or familiar with the Boondocks. People who are both are very very rare.

This is my 2nd Boondocks book and my 2nd self insert book. Also the 2nd book with a Michael Ceasar tag on the whole app(i wish). 222 angel number🤩. Girl, we need it after that chapter, yes I had to go back and edit and republish the whole book because I messed up everything lol.

I looooove the Boondock comics and the Boondocks show and I especially love Caesar and Riley. I was noticing a lack of Ceez content for some odd reason niggaz only care about Huey. There's more content for Cairo's bitch ass then my self proclaimed husband. And so y'know you see demand or an area lacking, you create supply.😈 I'm creating the supply for all of the Ceez fans out there.

P.S BIG UPS TO Y'ALL BROOKLYN NIGGAS WITH YALL FINE ASSES BRO OMG
Every nigga from Brooklyn is fine 😩.(Don't @ me, I've never been.)

P.S.S Big ups to Chicago niggas❗❗❗❗
Hood ass, dangerous ass niggas.
You're a threat 2 me if u from Chicago but ily u tho.

P.S.S.S BIG UPS TO BALTIMORE NIGGAS, DON'T PLAY.
that's the only city on this list I been to.
I love Baltimore city. The county is mid.
Baltimore niggas r fine asf and i fucking love that accent. They say cute so... cute.
I'm biased bcs I got family up there but still.

P.S.S.S.S Big ups to VA because that's my home and I can. This is my book🫶🏽🫶🏽 lol.

Bye.