Chapter one, Seinfeld.

Camille (CAH-MI) Cathrine Meyer. Otherwise known as Mille (MI). At thirty, Mille is living her best life in New York City as a fashion designer. She's not famous, but her skill makes her brand and stores recognizable. Virbeerden, meaning prep in Luxembourgish. Her home country, where she and her parents emigrated from.

Along with her successful career, Mille has her closest friends supporting her. First, there's Elaine Benes, daughter of a renowned writer and Mille's best friend. The two met when they were at a library and, without either paying attention, they grabbed the same book. From this awkward encounter, the two started talking and quickly became close. So close in fact that Elaine decided her other friends needed to meet her.

And so, through Elaine, Mille met George, a real estate agent. And Kramer, an 'entrepreneur' like Mille. The three instantly hit it off and Mille was accepted with open arms into the group.

But the strongest advocate for this was Jerry Seinfeld. From the moment they met, both started crushing on each other. Mille even shared this with Elaine, not knowing they had dated before. Upon Elaine explaining how she knew Jerry, Mille immediately apologized and promised to step away. But Elaine had noticed how well the two clicked together and actually set them up on a blind date.

"I don't understand why you're trying to set me up with someone," Mille said to Elaine as the ladder helped the younger girl get ready for her date. "I have a hectic life- my brand takes up 70% of my time"

"Well, this guy also happens to have a busy life. And I just know your chemistry will be phenomenal," Elaine laughed, smirking as she finished doing Mille's makeup. Taking a step back, Elaine took in how her best friend looked.

Mille was wearing a form-hugging bodycon dress that had a pink plaid design. In fact, this was actually a part of her new collection. Mille took no shame in wearing her own clothes, her brand was basically the same as her closet- pink and feminine. Along with the dress, Mille was wearing her brown Doc Martin mary janes with lacy socks and a light brown cropped sweater opened with her blonde hair in its wavy blowout state.

"You look stunning!" Elaine cheered, "He's going to love it!"

"Will you tell me who he is?" Mille jokingly asked, trying to push down the pit in her gut. She felt guilty, but couldn't stop thinking about a certain comedian. She was wishing it was him going on this date with her.

"Nope!" Elaine smiled, popping the 'e' before shoving Mille out of her apartment...which was conveniently one floor above Kramer, who was across from the comedian.

A few moments later, Mille was waiting in her apartment's obnoxiously slow elevator to reach the bottom floor when it suddenly came to a stop. And the next thing Mille knew, there was a Seinfeld standing right in front of her looking incredibly handsome.

Nervously, Jerry stepped inside the elevator, wondering why Mille looked so dressed up and beautiful.

"Well hello Mille," Jerry smiled politely before making eye contact with her, "You look great"

"Thanks, Jer," Mille giggled before honestly complimenting him back. "You look great too"

And he did. Jerry was wearing tan dress pants and a button-up shirt tucked in. The shirt was a sheer-ish fancy white and he had the sleeves rolled up to his elbows. This was very attractive to Mille.

"So, uh, where are you going dressed so nice?" Jerry asked, trying to subtly ask if she was meeting anyone. Even the thought made him sad and jealous.